First Source Advantage / Not my account

1 d05 Bryant Woods Southamhearst, NY, United States Review updated:

I SEVERAL OCCASIONS HAVE TOLD THIS REDICULOUSLY HARRASSING COLLECT AGENCY THAT I AM NOT THE PERSON THEY ARE LOOKING FOR WHEN THEY CALL. THEY ARE ASKING FOR JOANNE, AND I AM NOT HER. I TOLD THEM NOT TO CALL ME AS I AM NOT THE PERSON THAT THEY ARE SEEKING, I WAS THEN HARRASSED WITH THREE MORE CALLS BEFORE MY HUSBAND, A POLICE OFFICER, WAS HECKLED BY THE TELEMONNUNICATION IDIOT. I TOLD MY HUSBAND TO GIVE ME THE PHONE AS I AM TRAINED IN LAW. I THEN SPOKE WITH ANDY BACON, A SUPERVISOR THAT HE WAS CLAIMING TITLE OF, WHO WAS DISRESPECTFUL, UNAPOLOGITIC, AND FURTHERMORE, TAUNTING AS IF HE HAD THE RIGHT TO PLAY GOD. HE STATED TO ME WHEN I ASKED FOR THE ORIGINAL MALES NAME THAT I SPOKE WITH, THAT IT WOULD TAKE DAYS TO FIND OUT BECAUSE HE IS IN ONE OF THREE BUILDINGS AND SUPERVISES 15 PEOPLE SO"IT WOULD TAKE ME DAYS TO FIND OUT, I SUPERVISES 15 PEOPLE." I DEMANDED THE ADDRESS OF THE COMPANY AND DEMANDED THEY DO NOT CALL. ******IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE WITH THIS COMPANY AND WOULD LIKE TO PURSUE OTHER AVENUES...CONTAC T ME (JD. THOMPSON) AT MAMA2GARP@YAHOO.COM I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY HUMAN POWER TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND AND RESEARCH YOUR OPTIONS AGAINST HARRASSMENT AND OTHER COMPLAINTS AGAINST THIS COMPANY AND ITS SUPPOSED TRAINED EMPLOYEES. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I GET MY WAY!
if you do not want to contact me that is fine, i have included their address and a managers name, and want to let you know that if you contact the amheart, ny commissioner of revenue, that they can give you all the titled information, including the corporate officer that is responsible for this business, and the number to the state corporate officer office...that will give you the name of the person that has to be served legally for law suits, or colection letters. remember that even if you do owe a debt, you can enforce them not contacting you at all by writing a letter with that demand. check all local and federal laws, including the UCC and FCC and collections laws to further your involvement and let me know how it goes! it is a little work, but really once you do it once, it will be simple to hel p yourself and others int he future like i am doing now.

Comments

• Na
      9th of Mar, 2009

i agree on this company so called firstsource hc advantage.. i myself have a complaint as well. i called them and asked them that i needed to know information on a account that was on my credit report.. he asked if my name was janice. i told him no.. he asked for the account number, i gave it.. then he asked again for my name and social. he said he could not find my name or account.. i told him that there was an error and that the account that was on my credit report needed to be taken off. his reply was that they couldnt since they didnt have an account with my name.. i told him that how then did they put this account on my credit report. his reply was if i was in anyway related.. i still told him no.. i told him again. that it needs to be taken of credit report. he said that he couldnt, that i would have to call the credit beaureu to have them take it off. i told him since they were the ones that put it on my report, they are responsible to take it off.. he still said that he couldnt do that since they didnt have an account under my name? same thing, you need to take it off, not my account. and he hung up on me.

• Af
      18th of Feb, 2010

Thank you for the helpful information. This company has been contacting me to settle a paltry - but nonexistent - debt.

I am arming myself with all correspondence with the agency that was supposed to have reported to me to collections, and other documentation.

I would love to see this company brought to justice with a class action lawsuit, and am investigating that possibility.