First Rate Security / Did not send products

1 Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 904-738-1860

LAST YEAR I BOUGHT 10 RETRACTABLE STUN BATONS FROM THIS GUYS, I PAID WITH MY CREDIT CARD, CREDIT CARD WAS BILLED AND PRODUCTS NEVER CAME, I CALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY NEVER ANSWERED, AFTER SENDING MULTIPLE (MORE THAN 20) EMAILS A GUY ANSWERED, HE SAID HIS NAME WAS DAVID BERGER (dberger02@yahoo.com) AND HE WAS THE NEW OWNER OF WWW.FIRSTRATESECURITY.COM AND THAT HE DIDN 'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY ORDER BECAUSE HE WAS NEW, I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE STUN BATONS I ORDERED, THEN HE SAID THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK OF THOSE PRODUCTS, SO I TOLD HIM TO MAKE A REFUND ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE AMMOUNT I ALREADY PAID, HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO IT BUT HE NEVER DID, THEN HE SAID HE COULD SEND ME ANY OTHER PRODUCT FOR THE SAME AMOUNT I HAD PAID WITH MY CREDIT CARD, SO I TOLD HIM TO SEND ME A TASER C2, HE SAID OK, WELL I 'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A YEAR NOW AND NOTHING, THEY DO NOT ANSWER MY CALLS, I SENT E-MAILS TO INFO@FIRSTRATESECURITY.COM AND NEVER GET AN ANSWER THEN THIS GUY, DAVID BERGER, SENT ME ANOTHER EMAIL TELLING ME TO STOP SENDING HIM E-MAILS. SO DAVID, IF U SEE THIS I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I 'M STILL WAITING FOR A SOLUTION, I WANT EITHER MY MONEY BACK OR THE PRODUCTS I ALREADY PAID FOR. I KNOW YOU 'LL NOT ANSWER BUT AT LEAST, PLEASE, STOP STEALING MONEY FROM OTHER BUYERS!

Lu

Comments

• St
      18th of May, 2009

Luciano,
    Sometimes you have to threaten these "A" holes with the better business bureau or legal action before they will take you seriously.Can't hurt to try and good luck to you.

• Da
      19th of May, 2009

This complaint is false!! The company was bought by me on 12/30/08 as an Asset Sale (by USA law does not assume previous owners liabilities -- like any business should be bought). Check www.sunbiz.org . Mr. Luciano who purchased products on order 6701 on 5/25/08 had a complaint against the previous owners. I tried to help him with facilitating such communications. The result was that Mr. Luciano started to threaten me that he will defame my new company. All this info was related and explained to Mr. Luciano. I am not sure what transaction happened between the previous owner and Luciano but his order was placed almost a year ago. He has the previous owner name, addres, and email. Why did he not file a charge back sometimes in 2008?

Mr. Luciano ignores all the facts presented. I had no (Like in zero) discussions with him about sending more products or a taser C2 and I challenge him to show evidence of that. I also filed a complaint against his for harassment and spamming my email on www.ic3.gov and I sure hope they I am asked to furnish supporting documentation.

My company is guilty till proven innocent, I guess.

David Berger 5/20/09

• 12
      29th of Apr, 2011

For what it's worth, I placed an order with FRS last week and other than a couple of days delay for something that was out of stock, everything went off without a hitch. Emails were answered promptly and the merchandise was exactly what I ordered.

• Ha
      17th of Jun, 2013

I ordered a Small Fry Stun gun and have tried for several days to return it for a refund by calling and e-mail and cannot get an answer.I don't have the invoice and cannot return it without an address to return it to or an return authorization. The transaction number; 24707803155714702221880
    Merchant category code: 5399
    I need to return it before the 90 days expires. still waiting.