First Premier Subscriber Services, Inc. / Bogus magazine renewal!

Much like everybody else. I sent money in for a magazine renewal only to be taken by this company. They do not response to letters and I cannot locate them in Denver or Fort Worth yellow pages (I got those cities from the JP Morgan Chase Bank routing numbers they stamped on the back of my check.) I have contacted The Better Business Bureau and will contact JP Morgan Chase to inform them of what a wonderful customer they have.

Comments

• Mi
      27th of Apr, 2007

I appear to have been ripped off by First Premier Subscriber Services, Inc. too. Sent in the money for a renewal of US magazine, check was cashed, but the money has never been received by US. I'm expecting that they are long gone with the cash. AVOID at all costs.

• Me
      13th of Sep, 2007

I think I have also been scammed by First Premier Subscriber Services. I wrote a check on 07/17/07 and it was cashed on 07/31/07 for US magazine. I have been looking in the mail for my subscription, and have received nothing. I didn't save the slip I received in the mail, so I decided to look them up online and all I found for First Premier Subscriber Services was complaints by people that they were scammes. I wish I would have looked them up before I sent the check. I don't understand how they can keep doing this to people without getting caught.

5th of Oct, 2007

Yeah, Premier Subscriber Services got me too. I called the 800 number a few times and just got an answering system. I left my number but they never called back. I was going to leave one last message letting them know I was on my way to file federal mail fraud charges, but someone finally answered the phone. Amazingly, the next day my magazine company suddenly had the money. So don't give up.

• Ti
      16th of Nov, 2009

I have called as well and only received the recording. These people need to be out of business, the sooner the better.

• Fi
      21st of Jun, 2012

MAG SUBSCIPTIONS CAN TAKE 8 TO 10 WEEKS TO START. WE'VE CHECKED ON ALL THESE COMPLAINTS AND THESE CUSTOMERS HAVE ALL RECIEVED WHAT THEY ORDERED. MELISSA LOCKE PAID HER SUBSCRIPTION ON SEPT 7TH 2007, YOU'LL NOTICE THE DATE OF HER COMPLAINT IS SEPT 17 2007, 10 DAYS AFTER PMT MADE.
    MIKE MAHER IS ALSO RECEIVING HIS MAGAZINE. JACK SLICK HAS THE WRONG COMPANY. HE'S TALKING ABOUT A COMPANY IN ARIZONA. TIM WHETSTONE ALSO PAID A DIFFERENT COMPANY. OF COURSE YOU'LL NOTICE NONE OF THESE PEOPLE BOTHERED TO COME BACK AND CORRECT THEMSELVES.