First Premier Realty Investments & Loan / Review

1 Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:

I had worked with this company in the past & had prompt response on my requests for a hard money loan. I worked with Steve Jacobs & David Errante. They tentativly answered all of my questions on their programs & although they had said they were busy & were tough to reach by phone, they always returned my calls.

It was a fairly simple loan (485k residential purchase) & First Premier's requirements were basic as it was based on the equity in the property. There was an upfront due diligence charge to underwrite the file but I know that is standard in the industry & their charges were the lowest I could find. Especially in this market there are many borrowers SHOPPING with no commitment to close on the loan & it would help me get my client to closing with some interest in the deal.

My borrower decided against the offer but for all of my future hard money deals, I'm sending over to first premier. They has an unbeatable hard money source with flexibility to work in this market.

Comments

11th of Nov, 2008

Do your own Due Diligence on David Errante and his associates before sending files or money. They are operating with out any licenses, have NOT been in business as long as they claim and have NO Business Ethics. Copy this address into your browser and see what another victim has uncovered on them.

/URL removed/

25th of Mar, 2009

This information may be correct but cannot be verified as in most business, information shared via web can be false/hearsay where a prior business partner, client, employee may be sour over something. Unfortunately there is little to verify or remove this mis-information as most social networking sites they are protected under law where the owners of the website are not responsible for the info posted, even if false & cannot remove or it would mean they take responsibility. Ripp off report has been
    documented as having false information on businesses. A new article can be found at the link below.

25th of Mar, 2009