First Premier Bank / getting calls from unknown name, unknown number!
I was getting calls that caller ID showed as unknown name, unknown number. No message left on the answer machine. After a few weeks of these calls, I answer. I'm (first name only) of premier bank calling about your credit card. I tell them I have no card, they tell me that I do and I'm past due. They want personal info to resolve this. I tell them to take a hike. Calls keep coming. I answer again. I tell them I need their last name. They say NO, for security reasons. I tell them I can't give them personal info, they could be scamming.
I look up the bank and get a phone #, finally talk to a person. There is an account, right name, wrong address, wrong last 4 of SSN. They say they will pass it to security.
I ask about the way I'd been getting these calls, they say, STANDARD PRACTICE. They have no caller ID, no last name, they use an electronic dialer and leave no message - and they expect people to cooperate. Terrible policy. I wonder if the calls will stop???? This is a shaky business at best, I would not trust these people. Who regulates this kind of stuff anyway...
More First Premier Bank Complaints & Reviews
- First Premier Bank - unrecognized charge from this company in my checking acct 
- FPB cr card internet - charged me $100 for the last 3-4 mo 
- First Premier Bank - Visa Credit Card - withdraw money from account and did not post it to the account! 
- First Premier Bank - fraudulent billing, scamming 
- First Premier Bank - overcharged 
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - Got approved for a credit card
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - fraudulent activity
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - unauthorized charges
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - statements not received
- First Premier Bank - credit card