First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard / credit card
I have two credit cards with First Premier Banks. With both cards, I have an EXEMPLARY history with making my payments on time, not going over the credit limit, etc.
On 19 January 2019, I attempted to schedule a payment on my card ending in 3307, but received this error message instead:
Due to the current status of your account we are unable to process your PREMIER Online Bill Pay request. We recommend that you make a guaranteed funds payment by the due date listed on your statement.
Today, 30 January 2019, I attempted to make a payment on my card ending in 6978, and I received the same error message.
I have written to Premier Bank about this, but have not received any response. And what do they mean by "the current status of my account?"
More First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard Complaints & Reviews
- First Premier Bank - unrecognized charge from this company in my checking acct 
- FPB cr card internet - charged me $100 for the last 3-4 mo 
- First Premier Bank - Visa Credit Card - withdraw money from account and did not post it to the account! 
- First Premier Bank - fraudulent billing, scamming 
- First Premier Bank - getting calls from unknown name, unknown number! 
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - unauthorized charges and account activation
- First Premier Bank - fps cr card internet
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - fraudulent charges on my bank account
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - credit card
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - awful customer service, awful accounting department stay away