First Premier Bank / fraudulent billing, scamming
My wife and I are trying to rebuild our credit. We were stupid enough to apply for a Frist Premier Card. First, the $179.00 fee was not even mentioned in the application but I accepted it thinking that I will be able to rebuild my credit if I paid my dues on time. My first bill was for a minimum amount which my wife paid online. The due date was January 5th. They called a week later saying they received no payment. My wife sent in another payment on Jan. 25. They called again saying they received no payment. Being that we pay online, I also called our bank to verify if the payments had gone through. Our bank verified that it did but that First Payment could not apply to my account. They did not know were to apply the payment. So my wife paid for the thrid time--the buggers at FPCard kep calling to the point where I started engaging them in not so civil conversation.
Meanwhile, they sent my wife an alert notifying her that her card is being used by someone else and that they would deactivate her credit card. IN the meantime, she is being charged for the "fraudulent usage" incurred by another party. Somehow this is beginning to bother us as we keep getting "unknown calls" (which I know is from FPC). We don't know where to turn to... is this complaint going to someone's attention in South Dakota?
Please help...or direct us to someone who could. For a measly 200+ dollars that I "owe", it will kill me and I will hold these [censored]rs responsible...
More First Premier Bank Complaints & Reviews
- First Premier Bank - unrecognized charge from this company in my checking acct 
- FPB cr card internet - charged me $100 for the last 3-4 mo 
- First Premier Bank - Visa Credit Card - withdraw money from account and did not post it to the account! 
- First Premier Bank - getting calls from unknown name, unknown number! 
- First Premier Bank - overcharged 
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - checking account
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - loan application
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - employee's
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - first premier credit card
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - Got approved for a credit card