FIRST OPTION ONLINE APP / unauthorized deduction

1 PO BOX 1074 11344 US HWY 41 S #122Gibsonton, FL, United States Review updated:

First option online app - i was looking into this company to see about consolidating my bills. When i gave my personal info and my account info, i thought that they needed this for credit check. I closed out of this website deciding to wait and do further research and the next thing i knew they took $99.95 from my checking account. I have notified my credit union and filled paper work and i need my money back fast! They put me into the hole. I can not find a website for sure but this may be it: https://www.premiergoldcard.com/apply/app_info.php. I am not able to contact a human in any way.

Comments

• Fe
      17th of Oct, 2008
    FIRST OPTION ONLINE APP - TOOK MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT !
    FIRST OPTION ONLINE APP
    2 putnam gardens apt . 15
    Cambridge
    Massachusetts
    Phone: 3472959328

FIRST OPTION ONLINE APP took 99.95 out my aacount ! they did not state they were going to take money so i am going to file a police report on them !

• Cw
      17th of Oct, 2008

They did the same to me!!

• Cw
      17th of Oct, 2008

Yeah this is complete ###. They made my bank account overdraft 111.00!!

• Je
      20th of Oct, 2008

Hey,

They took $99.95 out of my account without my permission too. I had the bank get the information of this company, It's New Millennium Bank. They can be contacted by phone (732)729-1100 or by email at information@nmbonline.com. Their website is nmbonline.com. I hope this helps everyone who has been taken by this company.

Jennifer

• Je
      25th of Oct, 2008

Hey,

I want to apologize to New Millenium Bank, I contacted them about the $99.95 that came out of my account and it was all a misunderstanding, I was looking for a different kind of credit card, they told me it wasn't a problem and they put the money back into my account. I suggest anyone that had any money taken out of their account contact Millenium bank either by email nmbonline or phone (732)729-1100. They will be more than happy to straighten it out.

Jennifer Edington

• Jw
      29th of Oct, 2008

They did the same to me, and I am filing a claim through my bank!

• Am
      28th of Nov, 2008

I WASNT EVEN LOOKIN FOR A CREDIT CARD. N THEY TOOK MONEY OUT. THEY TOOK 99.95 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT N NOW IM NEGATIVE 80. I CALLED THEM TO TELL THEM THAT I DID NOT TRY FOR THE CARD N THIS IS SOME KIND OF MISTAKE. THE GUY SAID THAT HED REFUND ME THE 99.95 BUT CANT REFUND THE OVER DRAFT FEES. I CANT AFFORD THE OVERDRAFT FEES. IM A SINGLE MOM AT THE AGE OF 19 TRYIN TO WORK GO TO SCHOOL N SUPPORT MY 3 MONTH YOUNG SON. THIS IS ###IN ###. THERES GOTTA B A WAY TO FILE A LAWSUIT OR SOMETHING. HOW CULD THEY NOT REFUND ME FOR EVERYTHING ESPECAILLY AROUND THE HOLIDAYS N I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS

• St
      29th of Nov, 2008

They took money out of my acct

• Da
      29th of Nov, 2008

My girlfriend and i were looking into getting a personal loan or a credit card. We started to fill out the application then decided to talk to our bank first about getting a loan. We clicked off without authorizing anything and the next thing i knew they had charged my account 99.95. My girlfriend and i are going to report them this is crazy. There is no reason they should be able to take the money out of anyones account without permission!!!

• Ka
      4th of Dec, 2008

they just did the same to me, but I did not authorize any payment or anything.

• Tw
      4th of Dec, 2008

they tried to do the same thing to me and now my acct. is overdrawn. but, guess what, im filing a complaint with my bank and im going to file with better business buer.i didnt auth. anything or fill out an app. for this or any credit card.

• Ve
      30th of Dec, 2008

Lets sue and get split the millions. :]

This same issue happened to my mom. We did get the money back however, but it did put us in a hole for a little while. She just reported it and it took less than 10 days to get the money put back.

• Pi
      10th of Jan, 2009

these ###in ### did the same ### to me... they took 99.95 from me. i was loookin to get a credit card as well but instead they ###in took money it never belonged to them!!! stupid motha ###ers... am suing their ###

• Sh
      24th of Jan, 2009
    FIRST OPTION ONLINE APP - took money from my bank account
    First Option Online APP

Master Card, Visa approved credit card 99.95 processing fee. Once I got into site and applied the company screen went blank. In 3 days 99.95 was deducted from my bank account and no phone number available. I googled the company and found that there were several other people had been ripped off by them. I would like to get my money back. This is the sort of stuff that makes me want to stay off line and not purchase anything. It also cost .99 from the bank to process these funds. Nothing but pure fraud...

• Su
      27th of Jan, 2009

they did the same to me. now i have an over drawn :(

• Ke
      12th of Feb, 2009

I was on line looking for credit cards then finally after i was finish with the application the next day there withdrew $100.00 dollars from my account and never hearing from them about my credit card and left me in dept.

• Wo
      11th of Mar, 2009

they did it 3/10/09 to me. I had to put a stop payment on the charge. then they tried again 3/11/09. So I am going to change account numbers. The bank can not tell where the charg is coming from. How can this company do this?

• Ni
      13th of Mar, 2009

i had the same thing happen to me. i had to put a stop payment on it through my bank account and it cost me 20.00 to do that.

• Ca
      17th of Mar, 2009

they took 99.95 out of my account and they more money from me they need to give me my 99.95 back or i will call my lawyer today

• Fa
      9th of Apr, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me, I would like to know what I can do to this company and how I can get my money back, please if there is anybody out there that I can talk to it would be very greatful.

My name is Faron Raile