First Northern Savings & Investment Bank / 'Dormant' Account

1 178 Kingsway , Holborn , London , WC 2 B 6 AHUnited Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: + 44 703 1931 596

Dear Sir, DT.[protected]

Sorry for truble to you. But I am in problem . I Must / Proper require your Urgent Help.

We are Give some Winning good Amount From, InterLotto Incorporation, # 1 Plough Place, EC 4 A 1 DE London. United Kingdom. Mr. Sandra Thompson . Mr. John Green ( Claim Dept) Ph. +[protected]

InterLotto said, My winning Amount give me through his Bank - Online Transfer, The bank Name :Dr. Gordon Anderson .( Director Of Foregin Remitance) First Northern Savings & Investment Bank, 178 Kingsway, Holborn, London, WC 2B 6 AH . United Kingdom, Ph. +[protected] . +[protected] . +[protected]. The bank open my account & said transfer your money . In first bank some mistake in my name, with e mail transation, bank change my name & say transfer your winning amount, After some Minute - The bank said your account is ' dormant ' that's why we require re activate your account, then you deposit 3000 = 00 GBP, after receive your money your account is re activate & transfer your money ( with above amount ) any time.

But Sir, I can't understand, no any mistake from my side. I think no any requirement to re activate my account, AND suppose bank requirement any point or any document to re activate NOT REQUIREMENT MONEY.

Above all transation through E mail.
-----------------------------
Sir please, please help in above matter.
I hope your Co Operation inocently.

THANKING YOU.
MR. SANDIP SHAH.
City ; AHMEDBAD. State ; GUJARAT. INDIA . Cell ; + [protected].

E mail ; aeromac_9@yahoo.co.in

Comments

• St
      16th of Jun, 2008

I got the same email as well but I dont follow their instruction I just said ok just sent me the 50 K GBP the rest you can have it all for your reactivation FEE... ha ha ha ha ha ha...

something that looks too good to be true is too good too be true...