First National Collections Bureau, Inc. / Terrible experience
I have had the horrible experience to work at this organization and this individual Diane Hall should be fired and sued for the tactics that she encourages and uses to try and collect monies for financial obligations. I guess they have never heard of the Fair Debt Collections and Privacy Act, or she can not read. I have witnessed first hand her gross and blatant violations of the FDCPA.
I just can not believe that the company would allow such a liability, I give this company a very short time before the doors are shut and they are the ones in collections.
More First National Collections Bureau, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- FNCB Inc - Repeated calls 
- First National Collection Bureau - Fraudulent attempt to collect 
- First National Collection Bureau Inc - No scam 
- First National Collection Bureau - Phone Harrasment 
- First National Collection Bureau - Being repeatedly called by this company, who are unable to find any records for me 
- First National Collection Bureau [FNCB] - I paid this account off
- FNCB, Inc. - Unethical Behaviour
- First National Collection Bureau - Abusive customer service.
- First National Collection Bureau, Inc - Midland Funding LLC
- FNCB - Harassment