First National Bank Slayton MNemail

I'm from the Philippines.He said he was Mr Blake to help him to claim the money of Mr.reyes.he send me his picture.I didn't know him.Why he knew my CP number and email add.he says that he was branch manager in Slayton Minnesota branch.He wants to claim me the money of late Mr Reyes that I didn't know him.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Slayton, MNHe wants to help him coz he was ty the branch manager he was the one who will approve my claim.thats impossible coz it's very strict in documents to be presented and why me. Please be informed that he send me email and pictures.Im not interested of the money that I didn't know.Its obvious that's it's fake or scam.notify the Philippines to be aware.

First National Bank Slayton MN

Jh
Feb 10, 2017

Comments

• Cl
      Feb 19, 2017

hello I was also a victim, of Scam this from Philippines

I'm from the Philippines. He said he was Mr steven marcus to help him to claim the money of Mr. sison..he send me his picture.I didn't know him. Why he knew my and email add. he says that he was branch manager in Slayton Minnesota branch.He wants to claim me the money of late Mr SINON that I didn't know him. He wants to help him coz he was try the branch manager he was the one who will approve my claim. tha's impossible coz it's very strict in documents to be presented and why me. Please be informed that he send me email and pictures.Im not interested of the money that I didn't know .Its obvious that's it's fake or scam. notify the Philippines to be aware. mga kababayan please b ware of this scam. first I was agree because he wanted to help his family when i make a research I was shock this is not a true. this person can't identify where he came from. if sending this message to let them everybody to aware this person. and take note he give you and information that make you believe.

First National Bank Slayton MN

• Pa
      Jun 04, 2017

To be honest with you, I do not know you in person and I knew nothing about you until I started looking for a relative of late Mr. Rommel G. Santiago. It was my quest to get someone that will help me get this fund for the benefit of both of us that brought me in contact with you and it was from an online data base that I got your phone number. Put aside your little apprehension and do this with me, it is safe as I am currently the operations manager and everything will be brought to my table for approval. Attached herein are a copy of my official ID card and I believe it will give you the needed confidence to carry on this transaction with me.

I have made it clear to you previously that this is safe and I will personally come to the Philippines for my own share of this fund any weekend following the day you receive the money. If there are questions you wish to ask me including how I got your number and why I chose you, then I will be free to answer them to your satisfaction when I come over. The most important thing for now is to accept doing this with me. Your trust and level of confidence will definitely increase when we get started and you will also see that getting the deposit is easier than I have even told you. This is an opportunity that we should not allow to pass by. I am waiting for your consent and please do not keep me waiting for too long. Thank you.

Mr. Jason Bradley

Oct 14, 2017

@Paulla Hello...same message that I received..but the problem with me was I sent money.

• Pa
      Jun 04, 2017

sincerely apologize for the nature of my message which came without proper introduction and prior notice. I have contacted you with good intentions and I hope I can trust you with this inheritance opportunity which will be explained below. My name is Mr. Jason Bradley, I am a banker here in the United States and I want you to help me in getting back the money left behind by late Mr. Rommel G. Santiago who was from the Philippines according to his records with our bank. I want us to get the money and share it between the two of us since it is something I cannot do alone. If this will put you or myself in any form of risk, I would not have contacted you, the claim is safe and beneficial to both of us financially. I am presently the operations manager of our bank and please do keep these information to yourself, it is very important. I will give you more details of myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you accept to do this with me.

Late Mr. Rommel G. Santiago lived and worked in the United States as a businessman and he deposited in our bank the sum of three million, eighty thousand US dollars (US$3, 080, 000) as fixed deposit in the year 2005 for a term of two years without a rollover option. This bank account became dormant after six months of inactivity from the maturity of the term deposit. Usually, dormant bank accounts for a period of 10 years are forfeited to the United States Department of the Treasury as abandoned funds. I have tried calling Mr. Rommel G. Santiago in order to inform him of the danger of losing his money with our bank and his number could not be reached and letters our bank sent to his address were not replied. When I tried to reach his beneficiary, I discovered that he did not put any beneficiary at the time he made the deposit and therefore did not leave anyone else to contact. The fear that he could lose the money made me undertook an independent investigation to know his whereabouts since there is no one else to contact. It was during my investigation that I realized that he died in late 2005 while on vacation in Mexico as a result of heart related illness. However, our bank does not know of his death even at this moment.

I have gone to his last known address here in the United States and everyone that knew him confirmed he was dead and I also inquired from the registrar of deaths at the Mexican province where he died, his death was registered and there is no known relative of him. All these made it impossible for me to locate any of his relatives; all I want you to do is to apply for the claim of the money from our bank as his friend since you are in the Philippines. Because of the way our bank works, it is only someone outside of the United States that can successfully make the claim from our bank without being present for the claim. It does not matter if you knew him or not, it does not matter if you had any kind of relationship with him or not, I will guide you all the way until the claim is made. It is not a matter of being greedy, we are not hurting anyone by making this claim and it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in the government's bank account while we have the opportunity to live better with the money when claimed. I assure you that this transaction is a risk free one and as the operations manager of our bank branch, the verification and approval of your application will be done by me. Once I approve it, you can claim the money.

We will share the money into two equal parts when the claim is made; you take your own half while I take my own half. Everything will be done successfully as I am in a position to influence things in our favor. Right now, I have all the copies of documents relating to the deposit he made that you will file to back up the claim. All I require is your sincerity and honest cooperation to enable us make the claim successfully. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and I shall inform you on what next to do to make sure you receive the money. Thank you.

Mr. Jason Bradley.
    Phone: .
    +[protected].

Jun 04, 2017

now i know.. that this person is a scammer, that was a the same message i got from mr. bradley.
    now his trying to convince me that i need to send the activation fee to mr. stones.

baka alam nyo po kung pano i report ito sa banko ng first national bank, para wala n sya mabik tima na ibang tao.

im also from the philippines

Aug 15, 2017

@John Ernest Callejo Pariha lang tayu tol, .. nabiktima din ako, sa katunayan nga hanggang ngayon we still have communication, at hinihintay ng banko nila kung ano pipiliin kong Option, kung Bank to bank ba or Bank draft!... Dahil ngayon ko lang din nalaman, syempre sasakyan ko nlang to hanggang sa pinaka sukdulan hahhahahha matira nalang ang matibay!!!

Sep 07, 2017

@John Philip Sta Rosa Same situation sir haha, bahala na nakisabay nadin ako sa laro nya .

Oct 14, 2017

@John Ernest Callejo Sad to say...nkapagpadala me Ng pera because I was attracted with the offer..it's worth $940. And upon paying, he was again asking $2000 for activation fee. Naloka ako..Saka lang me nag investigate nung nkapagpadala nko Ng pera. I am begging him to send me back the money but it's impossible now because his condition te send the activation fee in order to claim the money...I'm so depressed...pinapa sa DIYOS kna lang Ang LAHAT...hope Na maging lesson sainyo Ang nangyari sakin..Mr Sullivan is always changing name but his ways of convincing people was the same the only difference was the name of the people in the letter, the name of account officer and his name also. Pls Spread...

Jul 24, 2017

Hi, currently he is sending me a message as what he want the others to do. he wants me to claim the money of Grace Alvarado who died. for i was thinking, why he will contact me i dont even know him. i tried to convince me send my personal background to him, but i didn't because all i was thinking its all lies and im not interested of what he offers.

Jul 24, 2017

he tried to convince me rather*

Aug 15, 2017

Damn it! I got the same message as what other had! I almost got nosebleed when reading his message as if it was really sincere, I even believed on what he told me because of those documents supporting his statement!!! Death Certificate of Ms. Grace Alvarado, Certificate of Deposit, and the Last letter sent by the Bank according to him, and the worst part was, I did send my Personal Identity to him and even sign a Deposit Claim Form that been asked by their scam bank!

And this are some of the message, documents and his given identification card that I've received from his bank and him!

Greetings,

I know you are having problems with this because you did not know me prior to this time and you may not trust me or you are apprehensive over it. Well, if you feel any of these things, it is not unusual. I have exhausted all efforts by taking the pains to search every avenue possible and could not get any information relating to late Ms. Grace J. Alvarado. It is for this reason that I decided to do this with you. To me, it does not make any sense to leave the money to my bank while we can help ourselves with it. I have attached a copy of my official id card for your view in order to give you the needed confidence to do this with me and I ask you to please help so we can make the claim together. Confidence and success will certainly be revealed to you as we proceed to the next step towards making this claim.

This is a serious transaction and I want you to take is seriously at all times, I am certain that the claim would be completed in less than 10 working days from our start up date. You will only have to follow my directives to avoid mistakes in the process of making the claim. The truth is that our bank will turn the deposit to the government's bank account if no effort is made to claim the money from our bank soon and it is important we are quick in applying for the claim of the deposit. As I previously assured you, you stand no risk of any kind in this as I am here to influence things in our favor and I am 100% sure that we will be successful, your application will be expressly processed and approved since it is on my table that the application will come as the operations manager of our bank.

Before I proceed, let me tell you a little about myself. I was born on the 18th day of October, 1958. I am originally from New York, United States and I now live in South Dakota, United States where I work. I am married and God blessed my marriage with two daughters. My wife is sick and I wish to give her the proper medication she deserves once the claim is made. I love my family so much and I want the best in life for them and I do this for the sole reason of helping my family. If I am not sure of this transaction in terms of our safety and success, I would never be involved with it as I cannot stand to bring shame to my family and myself. The transaction will be successful and once the money is made available to you, I will come over to your country my own share of the money.

You will make the claim while in your country and at the comfort of your home, you will not come to our bank in person for the claim to avoid being asked questions you cannot give the right answers to and thereby jeopardize our success in getting the money. Our bank is not aware that I am behind you in making this claim and they are not to know. It is also important that you keep this claim to yourself because you never can tell who will betray out of envy or jealousy. The most important elements in this claim are: trust, confidentiality, sincerity and cooperation. None of these important elements should lack in both of us throughout the process of the claim in order to be successful, it is very, very important. If you are certain that you will never betray me, if you are confident that you will never disclose this transaction to anyone, then you are to give me the below details of yourself to enable me put them in the records of our bank as the legal beneficiary of the deposit made late Ms. Grace J. Alvarado. Below are the details I need:

1.Your full names:=============2.City where your were born:============3.Your current city of residence:============4.Your age======5.Your telephone/mobile number(s):============6.Your occupation:============

Once I receive the above details of yourself, I will put them in our bank records and after that, I will send you an application letter of claim and some of the documents relating to the deposit which you will have to send to our bank through the email address I will provide for you. I will be here to guide you on how to deal with our bank until the claim is completely made. My assurance is that nothing will stop us from getting the money and we will never face any problems now or in the further as I will take care of all the security aspects of the transaction. If however you are no longer interested in the claim, you are to delete every information regarding myself and this transaction from your records. If you still have interest in the claim, give me the requested details to enable us move on with the claim. Thank you.

Mr. Samuel Sullivan.
    Phone: +[protected].

Dear Partner,

It is with happiness that I write to inform you that I have successfully put your name in the computer records of our bank as the beneficiary to the deposit made by late Ms. Grace J. Alvarado. You will have to avoid calling our bank on phone if we have to be successful with this claim to avoid being asked questions you may not give the right answers to, this is very, very important. On the other hand, I am sure our bank is not likely to call you on phone because of the policy of our bank which prohibits calling our customers or another party at odd hours. Our working hours is your own bed time so our bank is not likely to call you, it therefore becomes important that you check your email (inbox and bulk/spam/junk) folders properly to avoid missing our bank's responses to you.

I have already written the application letter of claim which you will have to send to our bank. The application letter of claim has three documents attached to it, the deposit certificate which our bank issued the depositor, a copy of the last letter our bank wrote her which I got from her file and her death certificate which I got a xeroxed copy from the registrar of deaths in the Mexican province where she died. The application letter of claim together with the three attached documents should be sent to this email address of our bank: [protected]@firstnationalmail.com

Please, I beg you not to take any decision regarding this claim on your own, we are partners in this and we should work together and in one accord for us to achieve our aim of getting the claim amount from our bank. Every email you receive from our bank should be forwarded to me, seeing the emails will enable me give you objective advice on what next to do. Send the application now and inform me once it is sent. Thank you.

Mr. Samuel Sullivan.
    Phone: +[protected].

First National Bank
    333 Dakota Avenue,
    South Huron,
    South Dakota 57350,
    United States of America.
    Direct Phone: +[protected].

Dear J*** P**** S**. R***,

We are in receipt of your application letter of claim for the deposit made by Ms. Grace Joy Alvarado who you have told us is now dead. We are sincerely sorry for the loss, please do accept our condolences.

To make the claim of the deposit, you are required to download the attached Deposit Claim Form, print it and fill it properly using pen. After filling the deposit claim form, you are to scan it and send it back to us through the email. We also require from you are a scanned copy of your identity card. Once we receive the filled deposit claim form and your identity proof, we shall have your application reviewed and take the necessary steps to make the money available to you if approved.

It is a good thing that you applied for the claim of the deposit at this time because the deposit is about to be forfeited. We therefore encourage you to immediately do what we have asked you to do as any delay could be to your own disadvantage. Do accept our condolences for the irreparable loss once again.

Mr. Albert B. Clark.
    Account Officer.

First National Bank
    333 Dakota Avenue,
    South Huron,
    South Dakota 57350,
    United States of America.
    Direct Phone: +[protected].

Dear Mr. J*** P*** S**. R***,

With reference to your application for claim of the deposit ([protected]) made by late Ms. Grace Joy Alvarado, we write to inform you that our bank sees no reason to deny you the claim. Since you were a friend to the late depositor and you have also provided us with a copy your own identity card and the death certificate of the deceased, your legitimacy over the deposit is not in doubt. We will pay you and we have two payment options through which we can make the claim amount available to you and you are expected to choose the best option that suites you. The options are as given below:

1. Bank Transfer:

By this option, we will make a bank transfer from the bank account of late Ms. Grace Joy Alvarado any bank account that is given to us by you. The bank account could be under your name or someone else's name. We therefore ask you to provide us the details of the bank account where you would want to have the claim amount transferred to. Give us the below details of the bank account:

Name of Account Holder:
    Name of Bank:
    Bank Account Number:
    Address of the Bank Branch:
    Bank Swift Code:
    Phone Number of Account Holder:
    Address of Account Holder:

2. Issuance of Bank Draft:

Through this payment option, we will issue you with a bank draft which you can cash in any branch of BDO Unibank in the Philippines. If you decide to go for this option, you will have to provide us with your mailing address, the listed information are what we need in order to mail you the bank draft when issued in your name:

Full Names of Recipient:
    Contact Mobile Number of Recipient
    House Number:
    Street Name:
    City:
    State/Province:
    Postal Code/Zip Code:
    Country:

You are to please indicate the option that best suits you and also provide us with the needed information. Once we receive the information regarding the bank account or your postal address, we will work to make the money available to you, we are waiting.

Mr. Albert B. Clark.
    Account Officer.

Aug 16, 2017

@John Philip Sta Rosa Its my scammer. We are disame. Claimer for Ms. Alvarado.. hahaha.. thank god hindi ako nka loan

Aug 16, 2017

@Maeljay Sarigumba Pero na send ko account nang mama ko 😭

• To
      Aug 22, 2017

I also have that thing..
    He told me his name Mr.Samuel Sullivan..
    [protected]@gmail.com thus the email he use.

• Ju
      Aug 22, 2017

Damn!! My sister texted me that there is someone in US send her an email the same content of the email. please disseminate this information to warn others.

• Pe
      Sep 28, 2017

Guys...i conducted many research and its true but did u even try to send money to him? And what happen next? Pls inform...[protected]

• Bo
      Oct 11, 2017

biktima rin ako katulad niyo humingi sila ng pera para daw sa attorney pang bayad para sa legal papers ko. pinili ko kasi ang bank draft. putang ina!!! mga scammer nato ang dami na palang naloko kung hindi ako nag research hindi ko malaman . buti nalang hindi ako nagpadala ng pera sa kanila kaagad. pesteng yawa!!! niyo!! SAMUEL SULLIVAN & ALBERT BRIAN CLARK

Oct 14, 2017

Guys...I'm so sad kc nkapag send ako Ng money $940...worth 52k ksama Na Ang charge. Kala ko everything is fine..pero nung nkapagpadala nko..nahingi ulit Ng $2000. Saka nko nagtaka at nagduda..kc parang hndi Na totoo kc nahingi Na ulit Ng pera..Ng sinabi ko Na ibalik nya pera ko kc Wala nkong papadala ulit Sabi nya ibigay ko daw activation fee para mkuha Na Ang claim. Dinaan ko sya sa pakunsensya at inaway ko Rin until now..pero nirereverse nya sya daw need Ng help kc dying wife nya...I'm so depressed ...pls help me what to do.