First National Bank / scam email
Today I got an email from fnb .forexdept" <email@example.com> to me.I want to know is it scam or not?
ATTENTION: KAVITHA JUSTIN
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS AS WEL AS YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION
THE VERIFICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION AND THE PROCESSING OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER HAS COMMENCED. YOUR WINNING AMOUNT WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS PROVIDED WITHIN 48 HOURS IF ALL YOUR INFORMATION IS CORRECT.
ALL BANKS AS WE DO HERE IN FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB) ALWAYS URGE OUR CUSTOMERS TO KEEP ALL THEIR INFORMATIONS CONFIDENTIAL.
THANKS FOR YOUR CO OPERATION
(INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE MANAGER FIRST NATIONAL BANK, SOUTH AFRICA)
TEL: +[protected] FAX: +27 [protected]
More First National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- First National Bank - scam of lottery 
- FNB - reverse transactions 
- First National Bank - won yahoo mail lottery 
- First National Bank [FNB] - claim deposit first national bank 
- First National Bank - fraud in won lottery amount payment 
- First National Bank [FNB] South Africa - unprofessional
- First National Bank [FNB] South Africa - bank manager
- First National Bank [FNB] - mortgages
- First National Bank [FNB] - harassment an infringement of privacy /decimation of character
- First National Bank [FNB] - unauthorised credit card usage ref id13189259