First National Bank / scam email
Today I got an email from fnb .forexdept" <firstname.lastname@example.org> to me.I want to know is it scam or not?
ATTENTION: KAVITHA JUSTIN
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS AS WEL AS YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION
THE VERIFICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION AND THE PROCESSING OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER HAS COMMENCED. YOUR WINNING AMOUNT WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS PROVIDED WITHIN 48 HOURS IF ALL YOUR INFORMATION IS CORRECT.
ALL BANKS AS WE DO HERE IN FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB) ALWAYS URGE OUR CUSTOMERS TO KEEP ALL THEIR INFORMATIONS CONFIDENTIAL.
THANKS FOR YOUR CO OPERATION
(INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE MANAGER FIRST NATIONAL BANK, SOUTH AFRICA)
TEL: +[protected] FAX: +27 [protected]
More First National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- First National Bank - scam of lottery 
- First National Bank - won yahoo mail lottery 
- FNB - reverse transactions 
- First National Bank [FNB] - claim deposit first national bank 
- First National Bank - fraud in won lottery amount payment 
- First National Bank [FNB] - bank charges levied against cheque account
- First National Bank [FNB] - fnb card division
- First National Bank [FNB] - business banking
- First National Bank [FNB] - forex
- First National Bank [FNB] - cheque card dispute ref. no [ref:20180820_162839844]