First National Bank — fraud in won lottery amount payment
This bank have cheated me on 11 June 2009, saying that I have won an amount of 1 million US $ on a lottery conducted for the FIFA World Cup promotion. Then they had given me a false tranfer slip for the payment of the amount and when finally got back to them asking them to give the right transfer slip and the amount as soon as possible, then they forwarded me a South Africa Revenue Service( SARS) order saying that I have to submitt an amount of 37, 500 rupees (750 US$) with the revenue department as tax to get my real amount.
If I have really won this lottery, please help to to get my won amount.Being a student I request the panel to please help me to get my won amount after the tax being deducted from my won amount as I dont earn to pay them taxes...or otherwise if I don't get my full won lottery amount under 7 days then I'm surely take all type of legal action against you without any hesitation!!!
More First National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- First National Bank - scam of lottery 
- FNB - reverse transactions 
- First National Bank - won yahoo mail lottery 
- First National Bank [FNB] - claim deposit first national bank 
- First National Bank - beware of this scam!
- First National Bank - fraud online 
- FNB - hard hold
- First National Bank [FNB] - fraud and customer care in general
- First National Bank - fnb's refusal to accept responsibility for mistake
- First National Bank - stay away from these guys