First Line Security, Inc. / Scam and fraud!

1 370 West Center StreetOrem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-484-7786

Michelle - North Mankato, MN. In attempt to cancel my First Line Security monitor system which I bought from a college student at a vulnerable moment with the mandatory sign in my yard for over a year; I have been unable to find any of the seven companies they list that has me registered. I then decided to stop payment at the bank and I am now getting charged return check fees. I have sent letters to First Line in UT with no answers.

I am frustrated and have learned an expensive lesson. I need to pay out $200.00 to end my contract which I will do glady, but have NO ONE to talk with. The costumer service reps from the other security systems have told me they have had MANY calls from frustrated First Line Security clients. Plus, why do I have to pay out on a contract with a company that went out of business? I don't get it! It is VERY frustrating.

Va

Comments

• Da
      3rd of Jul, 2008

Same problem...we've been charged since August...it's a scam! The alarm system was never installed properly - we set four different appointments to get it fixed and no one showed up (we had to take time off work to be here). Sooo frustrated!

• Mi
      14th of Jan, 2009

beautiful sales pitch! its the reason i agreed to have the system installed. all lies, lies, and more lies. they installed cheap sensors that went off minutes after leaving the house. "do you have a pet" they say . nope, so send the police. they say there not going to send the police to my house because no one is home. DAAA! im not home you idiots. someones breaking into my home. tell the burgler to open the friken door, hes the only one in the house. itsy why i bought the damn security system, so you would protect my home. "we dont send the police to your home unless someone is home" they say. WHAT THE %$#@!!! then why have a security system. maybe if your security system actually worked right you wouldnt have all these false alarms. then maybe the police wouldnt have to charge a fee everytime they get distpatched to the hundreds of false alarms by adt and firstline security.
    so in the end 65$ a month thru my credit card, house robbed, bunch of equipment, wires and sensors that never worked right that i asked firstline to fix and never attempted to fix but they want to charge me 4800$ for it anyway. my credits going to hell because im not paying for something that never worked . firstline home security is a total scam. buy a gun, ak47, and a grenade launcher, believe me ...its cheaper.

• Sm
      17th of May, 2009

THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THIS AWFUL TUNNEL! I to was scamed by Firstline. After I received a letter that my account is now with a collection agency. I had enough! I contacted the Better Business Bureau and wrote a very long letter explaining my ordeal with this rip off company. Lo and behold, guess who contacts me on all of my contact numbers... Firstline. After almost two years of hell, my account has been closed, and my credit is in tack.

• Ca
      31st of May, 2009

SM New York, I have a friend that is in a Firstline contract. since they filed for bankruptcy can they get out of the contract? they are getting charged $50/month!!! and their system isn't even up and running ... it has been not working for months.
    what is the process?