First Investor Financial Services / Fraudulant record keeping

1 Atlanta, GA, United States

First Investor Financial Service company is a rip off machine. Since the inception of my loan, (which I might add at 2 years later STILL sits at the original loan amount ) I have had nothing but issues with this company. The reps? Unprofessional is being generous. Most would do well in an upcoming but now defunct episode of the Sopranos for their mob like tatics. To put it simply, my on time payments are recorded as late. I have been "given" extensions that I have not requested, received, or signed paperwork for. Any request for account information is met with a simple "no", which isn't legal. Money has been withdrawn from my account without my express permission to do so, with the claim that no payment has been recieved. The money is only put back after you go through about 5 reps ALL who have no prior account history. My friends, family, and coworkers have all been harrassed by various employee's, not to mention threatned. I tried to refi my car through another finance company and was flat out refused by FIFS. Also, not legal. How this company manages to stay in business or why there aren't more complaints against them will remain a mystery to me. Take heed consumers, do NOT do any business with this company. You will only regret it.