First Horzion - Now Metlife / TOOK OUR HOME

1 Wichita, KS, United States Review updated:

FIRST HORIZON TOOK OUR HOME WITHOUT EVEN TRYING TO WORK WITH US OR HELP US IN ANYWAY, SO WE LOST OUR HOME BECAUSE WE ASKED FOR HELP IN GETTING A HOUSE PAYMENT OF $1666.00 AMONTH LOWERD, BUT NO ONE COULD DO ANYTHING . SO NOW ITS GONE AND NOW ON THE MARKET FOR SALE AND THE NEW PAYMENTS IF SOMEONE BUY IT NOW HOUSE PAYMENT WOULD BE $653.00 A MONTH, THIS IS NOT RIGHT, THEY STOLE IT FROM UNDER US AND FOR WHAT ? I THINK THE GOVERMENT SHOULD INVESTIGATE THEM AS WELL BECAUSE THEY DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP US AT ALL .WHY ARE THESE COMPANIES GETTING AWAY WITH SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE AND THEY SHOULD HAVE TO PAY US MONEY BACK FOR PUTTING US IN THIS KIND OF TROUBLE .

Comments

• Ta
      21st of Mar, 2009

Thank you for sharing your story. We are in the same boat and it is sinking rather quickly. They sent me a work out package which I completed and returned, several months later when I they finally got to reviewing our paperwork they had determined that we did not qualify for a modification because we made too much money, too much money HA HA HA in this market come on. Out payment was 3, 800. It turns out they had confused the net and gross income. After another look they then decided that we made to little to stay in the home What ? How id it go from toomuch to too little. After being transfered to a Supervisor she then determined that was actually not our income so per say but that our loan was not seasoned enough. Seasoned enough what are we doing baking a chicken? This is my house we are talking about. She said we neede more time in the home, OK well why did you send me a work out packet in the first place you should have been able to determine that initially. Now our house is on the market and once it is sold the new owners will be paying 1, 400 per month. What a Joke.