First Gulf Bank [FGB] / zurich protection and late fees
Dear Service provider,
I am expressing my disappointment towards your banking service, i have been regular payer on my credit card liabilities without fail. After All this previously few months back fgb credited my account with Aed 350/- without my request. last year 2016 i have lost my job, but zurich protection is hesitate insurance, so i have requested to cancel my zurich protection...
But this year also they charged insurance fees and charging every month 250 aed late fees, now dues become around 1750. but currently i don, t have job (visiting visa)how i can pay this money? OR Zurich protection will cover this dues?
i have raised complaint over phone .
Why ? i have to bare this cost, i am loosing interest in FGB over & over again
therefore i request you to resolve this matter ASAP since this is not my mistake.
More First Gulf Bank [FGB] Complaints & Reviews
- First Gulf Bank - beware! 
- First Gulf Bank - forcing to take quick cash loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit limit decrease 
- First Gulf Bank - first gulf bank loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit card 
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - bank has taken all of loan money but not providing noc to me
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - freedom 365 elt 
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - our account has been blocked for unknown reason
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - teller cash withdrawal
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - withdraw