First Gulf Bank [FGB] / tilak your staff - collection department

AE Review updated:

Incident Date - 26.03.17 @ 19:09, I got a call from this number [protected] and the caller name was Tilak.

I am so much disappointed the way things are handle by FGB, I am credit card holder while you were giving me this card, you employee told me so many benefits on this card, but when I tried to use this card, I did not get even one benefit, which was discussed with your call centre and nothing comes up.

Secondly your collection department guy name - Tilak called me last night and threatening me in regards to my pending due payment. I understand that I did not make the payment of last month and I am ready pay late fees and I will settle both the dues before the expiry date together which I have done even last to last month.

Even I have sent an email to Vimal stating that I will pay together, but this guy used so many bad words to me which urge me too to use it. he was threatening me that you are talking to the bank and this is huge issue. as one the first place I never said I wont pay.

Please call me immediately, I don't pay my dues until this guy officially apologize.

Danish

[protected]

• Updated by Danish Kumar, Mar 27, 2017

Danish

[protected]

Da
Mar 27, 2017

Comments

• Am
      Dec 28, 2017

This is very common with FGB as they dont respect anyone for them we [censor]. They think they are GOD and they can do anything or say anything. As Management also does not care about the customer. They only care about the money.