First Gulf Bank [FGB] / liability letter request

United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I would like to highlight an issue I am currently facing with your bank. I had requested for a liability letter on 26/12/2018 and on following up today 02/01/2019 I was told by your bank representative that the request for letter has still not been submitted. This is really ridiculous. Above all that I have been trying to get in touch with a representative since 4 days and unfortunately I have not been able to get through anyone since the last 4 days. I have been holding the line for over 30 mins on multiple occasion without any success. I would really expect to have a liability letter issued to me in the next 1 working day.

Regards,
Yash Makar
[protected]

Ya
Jan 02, 2019

Comments

• Sh
      May 23, 2019

I would like to highlight an issue I am currently facing with your bank. I had requested for a liability letter and on following up today 023/05/0/2019 I was told by your bank representative that the request for letter has still not been submitted. This is really ridiculous. Above all that I have been trying to get in touch with a representative since 4 days and unfortunately I have not been able to get through anyone since the last 4 days. I have been holding the line for over 30 mins on multiple occasion without any success. I would really expect to have a liability letter issued to me in the next 1 working day.
    PLS LETME KNOW HOW I CAN GET