First Gulf Bank [FGB] / freedom 365 elt

Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Last month that was Jan 2017 there is an agent who called to offer the insurance she explained the coverage but i stopped her and asked if this is free and do I have to pay for it? She replied yes you will not pay monthly furthermore she keep on talking. After the call i recieved a message that she is applying me in this #### insurance. When i recieved my statement i was deducted of 750aed. I call your costumer service then created me a ticket and said a week after someone from the the insurance department will call me. A days after i spoke to this lady agent explaining again the coverage and I stopping her because im not interested and all I want is my 750aed refund. She refused to give my refund back because she said i agree and I didnt say yes and never confirmed it. I spoked with her manager and insisting that i confirmed it thru our recorded conversation in tagalog and how she can understand our conversation with this kabayan agent in tagalog? Btw the manager is not Filipino.. I asked this manager to give there location to personally settle this issue and she refused again. I can only call there callcenter thats all. I want to proved that I never said yes to your agent. I want to escalate this issue to your branch and the authority if you cant solve my issue.

Romar Garcia

Rh
Feb 28, 2017

Comments

• Da
      May 17, 2017

Yes its really TRUE.after explaining that Freedom 365 insurances after 3days you will recieve credit card statement 750dhs deduction on your credit card even you did not agree or confirm for that insurance issue.why the company of FGB bank management tolerate this kind of agent doing just to get client by means of cheating.it gives a bad image for FGB bank the way their agent doing it except they allow it with consent of the management.The bad thing here you want to ask to cancel this and a refund for that amount.They will not give back to you, ASHAME to yourself what have you done to your client it will come back to you..