First Gulf Bank [FGB] / credit card statement charges

dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: 0551089528

​​
Dear service provider,

I am a very disappointed customer of fgb bank, after complaining several times regarding irrelevant amount of aed 60 for accidental insurance is charged to me without my authorization, even after my cancellation request and assurance provided by the agent again aed 30 was charged to me for the 2nd time and still the clarity is a question mark??

Customer agent sachin (Talked to me on 22.01.2017, ref sr9275459) was not pleasant in talking and arrogant.

With reference to my request numbers sr9297424 and sr9297426 on 27.01.2017 taken by agent mohd. Abdulla I am hoping to end the issue with a solution.

Please sort out my issue by settling the amount and allow me to cancel my credit card due to extreme disappointment.

On 22 january 2017 at 12:16, anuj khandurie wrote:
Dear representative,

With reference to the complain numbers sr9203923 and sr9275459 I am very disappointed with your service team as still my issue is unresolved and inspite of cancelling accident insurance yet I can see 'accident insurance' charges being reflected on my statement of jan, 2017.

While following up with your customer care I received arrogant and harsh answers. I don't know how come your service has declined and nobody is taking responsibility to take customer's request into consideration.

Therefore, I request you to take off the irrelevant amount of accident insurance from my statement as I have already requested earlier or cancel my credit card.

Please find the credit card details:

On 4 january 2017 at 15:30, anuj khandurie wrote:
Dear representative,

With reference to my telecom at the customer service, I would like to reveal my regret for the irrelevant amount of dhs. 30 for accidental insurance being charged to me without my authorization.

After requesting and complaining to customer care agent several times there wasn't any response regarding my issue.

Therefore, I would request you to take off the accidental insurance amount of dhs. 30 and also remove the insurance which activated automatically without my knowledge and approval.

Kindly note my card details below for your reference:

An