First Gulf Bank [FGB] / credit card - payment not credited in account (worst bank in uae)

1 Firast Abu Dhbai BankDubai, United Arab Emirates

On December 6th 5 :8Pm I deposited AED 5500 in the ATM in Healthcare City Branch . But for some reason note got stuck in slot and rejected by ATM.
However I was able to remove only AED 3500 while AED 2000 ( 2 Nos of AED 1000 each ) remain in slot and I was not able to remove.
Somehow I manage to push these notes ( AED 2000 ) in the ATM and got the receipt that it will be processed manually.

Then I deposited again balance AED 3500 and this deposit was successful.

I called call Center at 5:30 PM on Dec 6th give the details of this AED 2000 payment.
She put me on hold and then confirmed that AED 2000 is received in ATM and will be credited in my Credit Card on Saturday Dec 8th .
Even I had asked that Dec 6th is last of the payment, should I make AED 2000 more to avoid finance charge, she said no need.

I checked on Dec 8th online and my AED 2000 payment was not reflecting.
I called call and he said we will raise the complaint and it should be credited in your account.

On Dec 10th again I called and he told me that I will be credited by Dec 12th .

Since than I am following up on every day but same answer that we are working on it.
Today is Jan 3, 2019 . One month passed and no update