First Gulf Bank [FGB] / credit card / marketing executive

AE Review updated:

One of your sales representative - Aneesh, Mobile Number : [protected] - approached me and give an offer for FGB - LIC credit card with life time free offer. He has highlighted Life time free, Air port Lounge access, Free Air port transfer for Jet Airways tickets etc... and signed the forms from me. When I received SMS from your side for FGB - CARD approval, I have called this represetative and informed the card mentioned in the SMS is not same as he has offered. But he has informed this is the procedure but I will get FGB - LIC card.

2 weeks before I have receive credit card from your side. But the card is FGB - DU card instead of FGB - LIC card. I am trying to reach this sales representative for last 2 weeks.But he is not answering/attending my call.

This is not a fare deal from a well reputed bank. You should find a way to stop this type of unfair activities that damages your reputation.

I have not activated my credit card [protected] as this is not the card which I have applied and I am scare to use this card as I am not sure whether this life time free card.

Can you please check and confirm whether this is life time free card or not?
if it is not free, what I have to do to return this card and get all my signed documents back.

I am waiting for your reply to proceed further.

My contact number is [protected]

Dh
Mar 28, 2017

Comments

May 09, 2017

Pls remove my number from this website or otherwise I am gonna sue this company as well as who published my number