First Gulf Bank [FGB] / claim of rewards points

United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Getting in touch with the call center is a nightmare, was kept on hold for almost 15 min on several occasions until i got fed up and disconnected, merging with banks is surely a disaster but convenience for customers must be a priority, even sent email but no reply. Visited the bank the lady tells me, we cant help you as you must call the call center as we staff also do the same, as we don't have access to issue your voucher. No help what so ever. Cant wait to close this bank...

Si
Jan 04, 2019

Comments

• Ra
      Jan 07, 2019

I also agree with you. I also tried 2-3 times to call customer care, but same pre-recorded message playing continuously. due to large volume of complains our executive are busy... They should atleast call back customer, when they were free nor they are replying to emails. Their service has been deteriorated. Please improve.

• Si
      Jan 08, 2019

@Rajendra3 Very True Raj, I also sent an email but still no response. ...same pre-recorded message playing continuously. This is going on for almost a month, and is not helping anyone...DISASTER.

• Ad
      Jan 23, 2019

I too agree on above comments/complaints, as reaching call center has become a nightmare, even after waiting for 45 min to 1 hour line is disconnecting or giving the same reason saying large number of calls. subsequently request to send a call request through SMS to help improve Etisalat and DU businesses.
    No proper info are given by representative and simply telling that they are not able to help.
    No replies to complaints/email sends and keeping quiet until it becomes worst.

in past 7 yrs, never struggled like this.