First Franklin Loan Services / Harassment

United States Review updated:
This company keeps calling my wife and I to harass us even though we told them we are not the people they were looking for. They said we are behind in our mortgage, I have no mortgage with this company and I don't recommend anyone to go through them especially when they harassed people that are not even their costumers, imagined if you are their customers. They were the one that called us and they want us to give them our personal information over the phone. I was not born yesterday. I tried to make their job easier by telling them they got the wrong person but what did they do? accused us of being liars.
Va

Comments

De
  1st of Dec, 2008
THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT I WAS A VICTIM OF PREATORY LENDING, AND AFTER FURTHER REVIEW OF MY MORTGAGE
CONTRACT, THERE ARE THINGS TOTALY UNDISCLOSED TO
ME, SUCH AS A VERY SIZEABLE BALLOON PAYMENT DUE AT
THE TERMINATION OF THE LOAN. PLUS MANY OTHER
THINGS THAT WERE NOT DISCLOSED.
Pi
  14th of Dec, 2008
Hi, Im Pissed in PS.

Similar auditing or accounting errors on the part of 1st Franklin.

I am tempeted in collectig all the complaints and take them to the CAR, or the MBA Association for poor or Bad Practice.
La
  19th of Mar, 2009
wow you might want to check your credit report just incase this company doesn't do something under handed.
Am
  3rd of Apr, 2009
WE HAD A LOAN WITH THEM, BUT THEY LED US TO BELIEVE IT WOULD BE MODIFIED AND BEFORE WE KNEW IT, IT WAS TRANSFERRED TO A COLLECTOR. THEY FED US LIES AND WE DID EVERYTHING WITH MONTHS IN ADVANCE BUT THEY DISREGARDED US AND THEY RUINED OUR CREDIT. AS A RESULT NOW THEY WANT TO FORECLOSE, DUE TO THE LACK OF ENFORCEMENT, THEY WILL CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH IT.
Tg
  15th of Nov, 2011
I personally don't believe in suing someone but if you don't take any action towards this company for the aggravation and emotional stress by suing their pants off of them then they are going to do nothing but keep on harassing the heck out of you & your wife & can you only imagine the other innocent people that have to keep on enduring the conflict of pain emotionally ; stress-fully ...etc... it makes me wonder how many elderly people especially those w/ bad heart conditions & very bad health have had an heart attack ...stroke...etc from their harassment !!! So why don't you put their feelings & health first especially your wife BC could you live w/yourself if something were to terribly happen to her ... ???????????

First Franklin Financial Corporation Logo First Franklin Financial Corporation