First Franklin Home Loan Services / Predatory lending false claims on helping with Loan Modification

1 York, PA, United States Review updated:

This has to be the worse company to deal with. It takes them over two weeks to get an overnight packages, 10 to 15 day for a fax. They keep saying they are helping with modifications and there are so many people to help. yet I don't know anyone who has actually gotten a successful modification from them. I don't get it, they had a enough employees to give out this crappy arm loans but don't have a enough people to help the people out that they took advantage of. Instead it is like this " if they get to your paperwork before foreclosure great if not so sorry for you and your families luck... We just don't have enough employees to get to everyone. Well then freeze the foreclosure until you can get to my paperwork. They always say we will have paperwork to you and never do. I started my modification over 8 months ago and yet to haven't received any paperwork from them. I was told I would have it by Christmas and here it is March and I am not any closer. They keep losing statement etc. This is absolutely the worst company ever and would love to join a law suit against them.If anyone knows of a suit I would love to know.

Cb

Comments

• Cb
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Hmm. who made you god and too judge. I was told on my faith and lending this would be a locked in rate and not adjustable rate until the day of closing. Every thing changed day of closing and there was no need for it. My credit was excellent and this is my 2nd home owning and never had a problem like this before. I was told I could refinance with First Franklin but when we called there was a prepaid penalties which cost us more. Anyway, what do you not have anything better to do but write smack to people about business that is none of yours. I only listed this here to see if there was others out there in the same situation. What do you First Franklin???? I guess the mortgage crisis we are in is because of all idiots or just maybe there was predatory lenders out there.

20th of Mar, 2009

Hey folks don't worry about NoTImeforIdiots comments, he's probably a Madoff realative!!! Make sure when he's locked up you send him some commisary money "NOTIMEFORIDIOTS" now back to the first franklin idiots. It doesn't matter if you are a FF customer who's sending these idiots money on a monthly basis they will still screw you over

20th of Mar, 2009

First Franklin can get away with what they are doing because no one Knows who and where First Franklin is. HOme Loan Services is just a collection agency who's probably giving away door prizes for each customer they screw over. HOME LOAN SERVICES/FF ya won't get my house that easy!!!

• Gu
      1st of Jun, 2009

Unfortunately I believe I got screwed. Unfortunately I didn't do my research and I sent Home Loan Services $1000.00 dollar for them not to foreclose my home. They requested to be sent through Western Union quick collect. Now I have to send $1000.00 dollars monthly for the next 3 months. I have signed a contract to pay this amount. Does anybody know once you make the first payment to home loan services, are you obligated to send the rest of the payments once you have signed the contract? Can they take me to court?

• If
      14th of Jun, 2009

I received the same proposition, I decided not to send anything or signed any contract. I called first but the agent did not give me any assurance that a sound modification will follow. Instead, it was lecture on how I am giving an opportunity to be able to start the process of modifications through their new "pre-modification" offer. All those requested papers I have sent to them over a course of 6 months stillnot enough for them to give me some modifications, so that kind puzzled me. I decided not to sign, but I have faxed those documents to NACA, and hopefully they will be able to convince them to do sometning more concrete. I don't know if my decision will benefit me, but I believe you are obligated to send the rest of the payments or any other work out that they will offer.

• Pt
      20th of Jun, 2009

First Frankiln is not professional at all. so many times I have fax infomation to them andthey claimed they never got it. I sent them a check by certified mail and they declare they didn't get it. They are a itiful excuse for a lending institution. Customer service is terrible. I think that when you pay for something you are also paying for good customer service and I really am ot seeing that. About the guy with the comment eariler he probably works for the company, and I say to him why would you work for a company that you know is not honest.

• If
      4th of Aug, 2009

I hope P teasly do not think I work for home loan services. I despise this company, I was merely telling the truth about them sending people those pre-modifications arragement papers, telling them to fax or used western union to send to partial payments without any evidence that they will work out something into your likings or close to helping you save the home from foreclosure. If you read the whole arrangements once you signed the papers and send the payments you are obligated to accept any latter modifications that they proposed, and because of their track records, I can not trust them to do the right thing, or any resolution unless it is in writing. What I am trying to say when you call them they do not say anything concrete, all they want is to collect So how can you trust that?

• Hp
      11th of Nov, 2010

I would like to see just one loan modification they actually approved! Don't think one exists. I have been rejected twice and recently sent my package to FF and never received any responses. This company is impossible to deal with an could care of less about your personal situation

• Ta
      18th of Mar, 2011

First Franklin is actually home loan services or bank of America in simi california, under disguise. i was given a home loan on a home on industrial property which is grandfathered and cannot be sold to anyone. when it is sold the home has to be torn down. when the loan originated, the pictures had to be redone, faked, all documents had to be fudged, and the appraiser lied about everything. just to get the loan. they have lost many of my payments which made me late and put unnecessary late charges on my account. i had to wait 60 days to get my money refunded as i paid with a money order. if anyone reads this please give me your thoughts on all these issues. thank you.

• Fa
      17th of Apr, 2011

I went in for the closing, beleaving the insurance and the taxes were included in the house payment. after signing it was reveeled they were not. I had just gotten a divorce and needed move out of my X's house. So first fraklin got me too.

17th of Apr, 2011

you can say that again Iose my home because of those nuts my attituds towards them hangem high and long

17th of Apr, 2011

If it was me They would have put me under the jail

you can said that again

lets do it

• Lu
      19th of Apr, 2011

yeah, i think every body here is right, is the worse compay i ever seen, i've been trying to negotiate with them for over a year and its worthless, this people are so inconsiderate and helpless, incompetent and care less about peoples families. any lawsuit against them, i got proff too, anybody let me know,

• Lu
      19th of Apr, 2011

i have this bank since i bought the house, and its been the worse experience ever, they keep putting my house in foreclosure so i have spend a lot of money on attorneys trying to stop that, because like all families i also want to keep mine and they are giving me no hope nor wnat to negotiate with me either.

• Cu
      21st of Apr, 2011

Does anyone know anything about the lawsuit agaisnt first franklin for giving minorities higher interest rates? I know they settled but I was just wanting to know more about it. I got a notice saying that under the lawsuit settlement there are modification rights for homeowners who got loans through first franklin.

• Kr
      18th of May, 2011

Everybody is right here Lets get a class action lawsuit aganst First Franklin/Home Loan Services please Email me at n.kruzik@rcn.com

• Li
      26th of May, 2011

I lost my home years ago too. It was my first home and I did not know what to do when you were buying a house. I had 2 loans with them. I think I am in a lawsuit with them right now and hope to get a good settlement from them, cause they damaged my credit now. I can't even buy a skateboard thanks to first franklin. Please email me to help me out with this at riverasfireprotection@yahoo.com.

• Li
      26th of May, 2011

The lawsuit is under firstfranklinclaims.com. Check it out.