First Flight Courier Services india / Bad service

1 India Review updated:

I have experienced such a bad service from First Flight. I wrote them the complaint letter but I have not yot got reply. Giving here the the complaint mail. (Just changed my company name.
--------------------------------
Dear Manager,
First Flight
This mail is to complain about service I recently received from First Flight Courier Services customer service representatives named Javed (Tathawde) and Ramesh (Aundh). Pune office.
This is Nishant Kalvankar from XYZ Technology Solutions Ltd. Here in XYZ, we have an annual gift policy under which 10000 employees get gifts by courier. I believe this is quite a big business for First Flight. Since my other collogues received the gifts but I did not, I thought to enquire this.
I called on 17th April 23, 2008 to find out how to deal with a problem I’ve had with the service. After I had been on hold for several minutes, Ramesh came on the line. I had to explain my problem to him several times because he did not seem to be listening and therefore asked me the same questions repeatedly. Ramesh put me on hold for several minutes, and then returned to say he could not help me. Meanwhile I heard him talking to his collogue that “Kya yaar ye +#*@ customer dimaag ki %*@# maar raha hai”...and so on”. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated.
I did the follow up and had the similar experience for two weeks.
On date 20th April 23, 2008 10.30am, I received a call from Sagar (Delevary Person) saying that, he has the parcel with him and he asked me to stay at home. Since I was busy in a family function, I asked him to come by 5.00 pm. As per the time given I came back to home at 4.30 and waited till 7.00 pm. But he didn’t turn up. Upon inquiry I came to know that, he called me on my cell phone but it was switched off. (How rubbish)
When I called up again to the tathawade office, I am asked to collect the gift from the office. (Is this your service? I thought you deliver stuff at doorstep. I am sorry for that)
Thus, my overall experience with First Flight is
1. There is no coordination between management and the delivery persons.
2. One can not track the consignment status because tracking system is hopeless.
3. FF employees are illiterate as they do not know how to handle customer calls.
4. FF employees should be trained on soft skills.
5. I can not file a complaint online. (Portal dose not have the feature)
6. One should not deal with First Flight as it is such an annoying experience.

I expected a much higher level of service from First Flight, and I am quite disappointed. Because I do not want to spend any more time on such problem in future, I shall not choose First Flight Service. I will be sharing this experience with my friends and family. Also will bring this up to the HR dept. of XYZ Technology Solutions Ltd.

*Please note that this mail is marked BCC to XYZ Admin dept.
---------------------------------------
Just go with any other corier service and avoid First Flight.

Ni

Comments

• Pr
      21st of May, 2008

Dear sir

Mr.Ashish has Booked a courier with this no from pune india for Mauritius It has nt been received at Port Louis on he given address.

Please look into the matter and inform My Mauritius Mobile is 494 1998

Courier receipt no FM0022704 First flight Pune 8/5/2008

Thanks

• Se
      8th of Aug, 2008

Hey man,

cool down..
    we experience the same thing with every courier service in india...Professional, First flight, DTDC..u name it...

they call ur number and ask u to collect ur item !!! cool for them...after its ur item...

This is Indian service...

Senthil.

• Bh
      18th of Sep, 2008

I faced a similar problem from mangalore branch which let out the courier information to an outsider, come on how could they do that.

• Ra
      28th of Jul, 2009

It has nothing to do with India... I am reading this blog as I was searching for FirstFlight service... I have faced a problem at SINGAPORE. They came to my office collected the parcel with assurance of delivering Mumbai in 2 working days and after 2 days I got a call, you need to pay some extra $ because of xyz reason and if you don't pay extra we will return your parcel back in next few days... I have lost so much time... we use courier service instead of normal post for better service and faster delivery but my case no delivery and worst service.

• Md
      18th of Aug, 2010

My consignment no FE0040156 Dated:3/8/2010.(Kalyani to kuwait). Several time I ask about my consignment
    but they are still no give me any reply. Why boss?
    My mail id mirtwas_nawaz@yahoo.com
    My mobil no is 00965 97703908

• Av
      22nd of Jul, 2014

Avantika Singapore

FirstFlight has been representing indian courier company globally and what a shame.They collect parcels and 2 days later discover issues around it and ask you to pay more or they would ask to return your shipment.Extremely pathetic service.And the customer service(Michael and Fida) at FirstFight Singapore a bunch of people with inappropriate and rude attitude.I have been sending my shipment for last 5 years from FirstFlight..but what a fall..degraded completely since last year!

• Av
      22nd of Jul, 2014

They collect parcels and 2
    days later discover issues around it and ask you to pay more or they
    Singapore a bunch of people with inappropriate and rude attitude!