First Flight Courier / Non Delivery of Parcel

1 India Review updated:

My courier from Pune was shipped on 4th of May 2010. Called up first flight courier on 6th and confirmed that the coerier is with them in Chennai. Until today (12th May) they have not delivered the parcel Called up the company which shipped the parcel on 10th and they confirmed that First Flight will deliver it within a day. First flight informed the company that no one is at home. But the courier company has not left a note at home informing that they came to my home to deliver the parcel. The could have at least called me. Can someone from the company update me on the status?

Tracking number is: m14269034

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Mr
      21st of Aug, 2010

shipment no ZM1653586 was send through reliance office to me on 7th aug & first flight reports says it delivered on 9th aug but still today i didnt recd my parcel...its urgent can anybody fm first flight help me

• Na
      3rd of Jun, 2011

My Name is Nataraj from Mumbai. Courier Send date on 31.05.2011 from Aquasub Engineering, Coimbatore. But til Date i did not receive that courier. My Address:-Sneh CHS ltd, Bldg.No 12, Janakalyan nagar, Flat No . B/18, Kharodi, Malad (w), Mumbai - 400095.
    Today i am in Home Only.

• To
      2nd of Dec, 2012

i have got email from flipkart that i will receive my parcel LB2009728 on 1/12/2012 but still i have not got it . First Flight
    Asansol have very poor service can anybody help me.

• Ba
      3rd of Sep, 2009
    First Flight Courier - Courier no :( CC5865082) Please resend the courier to me.
    courier
    India

Hi,

This is Balaiah Birudugadda Courier no :( CC5865082) Please resend the courier to me.

Please let me know if you have any questions.