First Data Global Leasing / misrepresentation

556 Palm dr, Key Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3053943991

I am the owner of a small business told by Bank of America branch here in Key Largo when I opened a merchant account to speak with what I thought was a representative from BOA about credit card processing equipment. Was told the equipment would be returnable with $250 cancellation fee, not informed of 4 year lease or the $60/month fee. Received 1 unit in late February have not used it so when I call to cancel I am told that I have no recourse but to satisfy lease in full $2, 718.63.

Ji
May 22, 2015

Comments

• Gr
      13th of Aug, 2009
    First Data Global Leasing - ATTENTION ISO's
    FIRST DATA GLOBAL LEASING

Attention ISO's: If you are thinking of writing deals thru First Data, do not use first data global leasing as your leasing company. They are trigger happy on chargbacks, they took thousands out of our account and could not explain why. This company NEVER answers the phone and never returns phone calls. They are an unlawful company. I strongly advise never doing business with FDGL!

• Da
      8th of Jul, 2010
    First Data Global Leasing - leasing fees
    First Data Global Leasing

Anyone in Florida with a complaint against First Data Global Leasing, please file a complaint with the Atty general of Florida.

The more of us who complain about them, the better that they may take action against them.

We filed our complaint today, it only takes a few minutes.

darkrain

21st of Jul, 2010

Thanks for the link! I just submitted my complaint and hopefully these guys will get the spanking they so richly deserve!

• De
      17th of Jul, 2011

The best way to stop them is to sue for funds withdrawn from you're account in small claims court, If they lied to you they probably won't show up.