First Data / telemarketing
After asking to be removed from the telemarketing list of First Data, I get a call at 12:06pm, 12:26pm and again at 1:16pm. Every call has dead air for approximately 5 seconds before someone speaks.
I am a business who does not accept credit cards, nor will I ever accept credit cards. But this company seems to want to punish me for my decision.
I have made complaints with the FCC and the Do Not Call list. Please be aware of First Data's frustrating telemarketing practices.
More First Data Complaints & Reviews
- First Data Merchant Services - I hope no one uses this company 
- First Data Merchant Services - beware 
- First Data Global Leasing - credit card processing 
- First Data Merchant Services - First Data Global Leasing - corrupt and dishonest company 
- First Data Merchant Services - deceptive business practices 
- First Data Corporation - business ethic concern.
- First Data Corporation - credit card processing service - merchant services
- First Data Global Leasing - they tell you no fee then I signed the contract and then there was a $159 a month lease for 4 years
- First Data - terminal lease
- First Data Merchant Services - false billing?