First Convenience Bank / csr & online/automotive system and bank ethics

San Angelo, TX, United States

I was advised by your CSR that overdraft protection would cover me in the event that my account goes negative I would not access any type of fees unless my account stayed negative for 5 days or more, no one said anything about I will also receive NSF fees as well which isn't that the point? So financially it made more sense to me to have overdraft because I'd rather pay 1 over draft fee then multiple NSF fees and overdraft fees! You are a crook! This bank is the worst bank I have EVER DELT WITH!!! Your online website showed my transactions POSTED and 2-4 days later all a sudden they are PENDING!?? Hmmm that doesn't sound accurate in fact I will be posting all over social media and contacting Fox 4 news about this! How can a transaction go from posted back to pending! I am an intelligent woman I can read and I can count I also understand the difference between NSF and Overdraft fees I am not ignorant or uneducated when it comes to that! I am closing down my bank and how funny that when I am telling my story to friends and family they are also having this same issues! Look at my account and you will see that I RARELY go negative..that's because I can count and read what your online web tells me and your automative system! Train your CSR to advise all the truth and nothing but the truth Shame on your bank for being crooked and allowing this to continue you are deceitful and now I see what's wrong with this world you are greedy! Well I am taking several customers away from your bank and I am personally making it my mission to warn other Americans about your bank! Your supervisor Anna in Texas id# 184836 is a joke! You advise customers that there accounts will be set up for review to have these fees refunded but that's a bunch of bull!!! They can take care of this over the phone per your tellers I speak to at a bank branch location! Why do you not allow your employees to hold some type of power on making descions on refunding fees or not? Oh I know it's because your greedy! I want my mother [censor]ing fees refunded into my [censor]ING ACCOUNT ASAP!! I also want a call from an AVP OR EVP OR VP!!! Fix my account now because I am on the BBB as we speak and I won't stop until you do what you say you will do!!!

Ma