First Commercial Consultants / Refund

United States Review updated:
First Commercial Consultants
We have paid Bill Lange and his company (First Commercial Consultants/ FCCI) 1700 to start his program of finding a home/land and an investor funding it. He encouraged us to find land and have a company he is "friends" with draw up the plans free of charge or we can pay for our own. We opted to pay for our own when the "friend company" had attitude with me and couldn't get our plans right. I mean after all we were supposedly building this house, right? Wrong... We paid $500.00 for the deposit on the land and $3000 for our own plans. We had to get rid of that property after 4 months of waiting for "an investor" He told us that an investor wasn't going to happen that he was going to fund it and was waiting on the funds. So in the mean time we found another home wrote a contract and put down $1500.00 of our money. Well we had to give that up too

I have demanded my money back for over 5 months now and I have had the run around. You will get it in two weeks, you will get it next week, we are sending it out soon... Sill no refund.

This man is a crook and his business is a scam. If anyone has any ideas on how to take this a step further please let me know.

A  19th of Mar, 2009 by
I agree. My husband and I are in the same situation. We were told three weeks ago we would be receiving a full refund for the fees we paid for FCCI's services in purchasing a home with an investor. At this time I am filing with the BBB as well as the Federal Trade Commission, the State Attorney General's office both in my state and in Washington and lastestly the NFIC. I have seen on other sites that this compnay has been doing this for some time now even before they "changed the way they are funded". I would like to try and get in touch with others who have been frauded by this company and file a case against them for time, money and emotional distress.
A  10th of Apr, 2009 by
I too have been taken advantage of by this company. I have no idea how to get my 1700.00 deposit back but I absolutely do not want to write it off and let them get away with it! Something needs to be done. They were all friendly and helpful, then once they had the deposit, we have heard nothing from them and when we have gotten someone on the phone, all we have gotten is the runaround. It is very frustrating! They are crooks and are basically committing a crime, but their wording of "there is no time limit" on the deposit contract somehow helps them to get away with it. If anyone has any resolution information or suggestion, please post!
A  28th of May, 2009 by
I, too, am a victem of Bill Lange and his bogus company schemes. I reside in AZ and his company agreed to assist us in purchasing a property until we could re-finance. 6 months later, we're out over 3, 000 dollars out of pocket(2, 000 up front for their services, 1, 000 for an earnest deposit, and the remained for house and termite inspections). The communication was horrible with them after they get you on board. The scheme made it challenging to obtain a house and in the end, Bill Lange and his "company" could never come up with the funding. The company is a complete scam. DON'T do business with these people. We have filed formal complaints with the attorney generals of both the state of WA and AZ.
A  1st of Jun, 2009 by
My boyfriend (overseas investor) has been a victim of Bill Lange who has taken deposit monies of circa £60, 000 sterling from an escrow account which has not been returned to my boyfriend.

My boyfriend lives in England, UK and we need some urgent advice about who to contact to report this man and commence proceedings to recover the deposit.

Any assistance to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
The issue has been resolved.