First Choice Lending / scam

1 MI, United States Review updated:

applied for a loan was approved but needed a down payment due to amount of loan and no collateral then had to pay them tax on loan then was told needed more collateral. the total amount was 4500 dollars then told them i wanted my money back was told it would be 2 weeks to get it back. 2 weeks came around tried to call back and phones were disconnected and then the website was down. called the attorney general in Michigan and they got no response from them either. has been since november and still out $4500

Comments

18th of Mar, 2009

Im going through the same thing. We were trying to get a loan and was asked to Western Union 1, 600.00 to a Christina to Hamilton, Ontatio, Canada. I got emails from a Tracey Moore, Then a Tracy Morris on the same email which later turned to Tracey Stanford. Im so upset and cant believe how long this has been going on!! It needs to stop, these ppl have my husbands check account number, social security number, our address his license. Its scary and we trusted that it was a real site. Im going to the news and other companies about this. Kita_01@hotmail.com

• Ig
      26th of Mar, 2009

I received an approval letter from Tracy Moore also saying I was approved for $15000 that need to be secured by co-signor, collateral, or $840 for Nationwide insurance loan protection.
    When I attempted to locate more information about the company on the site provided or the contract, I could not find it anywhere. The interesting thing is that they offer to provide you with a very low interest rate to lure you in. I hadn't sent in any money because I was leary of the process, but was very tempted because I need a new car.