First Capital Securities Inc. / fraud

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I ALSO RECEIVED A CHECK FOR $4, 875.00. I DID SOME CHECKING AND FOUND THIS IS NOT TRUE. I DID CALL THE NUMBER TO SEE WHAT THEIR PITCH WAS BUT AN ANSWERING MACHINE PICK UP THE CALL AND STATED THAT THERE WAS NO ROOM TO LEAVE A MESSAGE. THIS QUED ME TO CHECK THE INTERNET TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANY COMPLAINTS AND THERE WERE. THIS KIND OF GARBAGE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE IN THIS WORLD THAT ARE WILLING TO BUY INTO A SCAM LIKE THIS. IT IS A SHAME THAT AS OF ONE OTHER PERSON THAT COMPLAINED TO THE CANANDIAN GOVERNMENT AND FOUND THAT THEY WERE INTERESTED IN TRACKING THIS DOWN. JUST A SHAME.

More First Capital Securities Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gi
      24th of Nov, 2008

11 minutes ago by Gina Massimi [send email]
    I received a check from First Capital Securities in the amount of $4, 875.00 check no#1679
    account 001679 267083763 0065079467

The letter stated I won $125, 000.00 and tax monies in the amount of $2, 975.00 were to be paid. I called the claim agent at 1-647-208-9930 and requested to speak to Helen Campbell my suppose to be claim agent. Her male secretary said she was out. Before going any further with this I looked up on line and sure enough found that they are RIP OFF ARTISTS and this is a scam. Be careful everyone. Its close to the holidays and sure enough these people will get you. Call the Banks, look up the companies on line and do not let your bank information out of your hands. Im so glad I took the 5 minutes to save myself from a world of trouble. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas! I hope you do not get screwed with this scam!!!

• Gi