First Capital Securities Inc. / Phony check

Broken Arrow, OK, United States Review updated:
I received check from First Capital Securities Inc. for 4, 485.00 stated I had won $125.000 wanted me to send them $2, 975.00. I looked them up on the computer saw all the complaints . I called Mr. George Stanley about what I read on the internet, Mr George Stanley preseeded to tell me he would stick a stick up my ###, he said ### you. So please don't be fooled by this scam!!!

More First Capital Securities Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Je
  29th of Nov, 2008
recieved check for 4875 as part payment on 125, 000 winning drawn from random computer category winners...Request call before check is deposited.
La
  1st of Dec, 2008
Why don't you get a voice print of these guys and go arrest them?
Watch the movie "Clear and Present Danger" the FBI and other law agencies can trace these guys down.
Aren't the law enforcement people suppose to do something?
These scams are getting out of hand...
If they give you a phone number...you can can a voice print ... then go get'm
Ch
  1st of Dec, 2008
I also recieved the check and the same message. I called the bank on the check and they told to just rip it up because it was not any good. It is a scam. That is what I thought when I read it. I am glad that I also came across this site with the same letter that I recieved.
The phone number took me to answering machine that also said it was full.
Ke
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Got the same letter, My check was for $ 4875.00. I didn't reply SCAM.
Fr
  9th of Dec, 2008
I have just received a Letter for First Capital Securities. I spoke with a Helen Campbell. At which time she told me to deposit the check and then call her back for instructions on the Taxes. I did deposit the check but when I called her back I informed her that I could not send any money until the check cleared the bank. The bank told me it would take 7 days to clear. When I returned back to work I google it and found that it was an on going scam. I am so luck - I found your comments. These people should be all put always. It's sad because some people really need the money and they would probably fall for this scam. Don't be stupid - call your bank before you do anything.

Fran La Giglia
Al
  17th of Feb, 2010
what happens to you if you cash the check but to not send the wire???