Firestone Tire / They are crooks
The manager tried to intimidate me that I needed $800.00 worth of brake work and that I could pull out of the driveway and crash if I didn't get the work done. I am not a stupid female and took my car elsewhere. I only needed front brakes and got them fixed for $150.00 from somebody else. Nothing was leaking like firestone said. The other person fixed the problem quickly. Firestone took 3 hours to give me the estimate. They made me wait an extra 40 minutes just to give my keys. I will never go there again. I suggest you don't either. This was 10141 balboa in Northridge.
More Firestone Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - Overcharge/not living up to warranty 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - Overcharging and Hiding 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - Managers Lie to you and Employees 
- Firestone - Manager 
- Firestone Service Center - Overcharge 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - honda crv service serpentine belt
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - Road Hazard Warranty
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - I am complaining about the customer service.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - flat repair
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - engine check