firestone/new and used tires / not full refund

1 Kitchener, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hi sir/madam:-

My name is Mohammad almuhtadi, I have a complain about Firestone tire company and how they do business with people.
On Wednesday the 25th of February 2009 I bout two used tires for my 1995 Nissan ultima, they install them for me but the next day I noticed very low air in one of my tires, then I kept putting air for two days to make sure that the tire problem, on Saturday I took the tire back to be checked they find out that the tire is useless and they should not sell it to me because the tire had a long nail but they removed it and the sales man admitted that but he did not refund me the full amount. Therefore, what should I do in this matter I end up buying a new ones but iam not happy abut the way they treat customers.
That was not my fault and the tire should not been for sale. Therefore, if you care about customer service please let them refund my money for used tires.

The total amount I paid for the two used tires $128.00 and the total amount of my two new tires I paid $167.00 but he only deduct $80.00 only, it he should deduct $128.00 because that’s not my fault.

So please if you care about customer service help me in this matter and thank you very much.

The store location and phone # is - 696-fairway road south, Kitchener Ontario N2C 1X3.

Phone # [protected], fax # [protected]

Comments

• Oz
      29th of Apr, 2009

All that I am going to say about this is that you should never buy used tires from anyone. Always buy new tires, because you have no way of knowing the condition of the used tires, they could even have nails in them. They could fail and injure you or your passengers. ALWAYS BUY NEW TIRES! If you cannot afford to buy all 4, then replace the 2 rear ones first and then when funds allow, replace the front ones. Enough said.