Firestone Complete Tire / unethical behavior
I bought 4 Primewell Tires 7 days ago and after 5 days of driving on them one went flat. Brought tire back to Firestone, they said that I must have hit a curb, I did not hit any curbs or potholes, there were no marks on the tire. Firestone of Hamden, CT would not give me a new tire. Will never again service my 3 family cars at Firestone. They are a complete rip off. Their Managers of their stores are only after there SALES Bonuses, meaning that the public gets ripped off.
More Firestone Complete Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overcharging and hiding 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees 
- Firestone - manager 
- Firestone Service Center - overcharge 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - my ongoing nightmare with firestone.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - manager mike manfredi
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - granddaughter called and said that car was intermittenly not starting. barb smith 407-484-5322
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - sold tire/product I didn't need
- Firestone Tire Store - I was treated and talked to very badly at firestone