Firestone / do not use
Manager refused to honor manufacturers warranty on a tire less than a year old. Warranty was explicit that it should be taken to the nearest Firestone Care Center for the tire to be returned/repaired but the Manager refused to honor it and insisted that I needed to call Firestone corporate and have the tire shipped to be addressed. Again, warranty language explicitly stated that warranty would be supported by local dealerships. The warranty also provided keying instructions for store personnel on how to handle tire replacement!
I strongly recommend staying away from this place. No integrity at all and very dishonest in their service.
More Firestone Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overcharging and hiding 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees 
- Firestone - manager 
- Firestone Service Center - overcharge 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care, Altoona PA - brake check
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - receipt
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - firestone dealer put wrong size tires on my car
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - poor customer service
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - customer interaction