Firestone / do not use
Manager refused to honor manufacturers warranty on a tire less than a year old. Warranty was explicit that it should be taken to the nearest Firestone Care Center for the tire to be returned/repaired but the Manager refused to honor it and insisted that I needed to call Firestone corporate and have the tire shipped to be addressed. Again, warranty language explicitly stated that warranty would be supported by local dealerships. The warranty also provided keying instructions for store personnel on how to handle tire replacement!
I strongly recommend staying away from this place. No integrity at all and very dishonest in their service.
More Firestone Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overcharging and hiding 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees 
- Firestone - manager 
- Firestone Service Center - overcharge 
- Firestone Tire - tires, wheel alignment, billing & payments, customer service
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - wrong size tires
- Firestone on Houston Texas 594423 - broke control arm both sides left and right big damage and a squeaky noise by the driver side
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - inexperienced mechanic misdiagnosed / issue
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - bad service also sells that never happened