Firestone / do not use

Manager refused to honor manufacturers warranty on a tire less than a year old. Warranty was explicit that it should be taken to the nearest Firestone Care Center for the tire to be returned/repaired but the Manager refused to honor it and insisted that I needed to call Firestone corporate and have the tire shipped to be addressed. Again, warranty language explicitly stated that warranty would be supported by local dealerships. The warranty also provided keying instructions for store personnel on how to handle tire replacement!

I strongly recommend staying away from this place. No integrity at all and very dishonest in their service.

Va

Comments

• Dh
      3rd of Oct, 2013

Firestone in Lawton ok on 38th street, Were to start vehicle I had my vehicle towed in. After vehicle was there for over four hours with no answers
    I went in to check on progress . I was greeted by a rude female manager who told me the vehicle had just arrived (Arrival timed confirmed by tow bill to be 1:15 pm ) Its now after five and my vehicle is trashed pulled apart like a hack job, . After wasting two days of my time I was contacted by Firestones alleged professional manager that had nothing to tell me other than it had to be towed to another shop. I guess I should have chosen another shop if I expected good service and qualified technicians . local dealership was able to trouble shoot in one hour but required additional time to put vehicle interior back together . I will also have to spend my time to find and relocate personal items that were stored in cab back in the cab as these items were thrown in the back of the vehicle . An example of this would be a cooler, checks, envelopes, items still not accounted for include cell charger, pocket knife, gas card. not implying anything other than they treated my vehicle poorly. will never return or suggest this business to anyone .