Firestone — they are snakes looking for alot of money from innocent, yet naive victims
Ok, I wanna start this review by saying that Firestone is a rip off. Ok, I'll admit I bought the crappiest car on the face of the earth, a 2001 Saturn Coupe..piece of junk!! Ive had to go in there at least 10 times for the same car. I know for a fact, I spent more on repairs than the actual car itself. They were the closet mechanics around when I needed car repairs and I did trust them. I go in there needing an oil change which is what $15-30? I walk out of there spending over $300.00. At this point the car doesnt run or start period, they know I dont know much about car repairs, they know thats the only car I have available to my mom and me. They use that fact that I know little about cars against me, the guy also used scare tactics if I didnt pay for all the parts the car needed which cost over $800.00. He told me that my right tire would completely fall off at any given time, it never did. They are snakes looking for alot of money from innocent, yet naive victims like me. There are much more honest, affordable, straightforward, mechanics out there. Firestone is not one of them.
More Firestone Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overcharging and hiding 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees 
- Firestone - manager 
- Firestone Service Center - overcharge 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - worst tire installation service ever
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - intentional damage
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overheating vehicle.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - customer service
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - unethical/scam