Firestone Complete Auto Care

07:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Firestone Auto Repair / overcharge

OverchargeAbout a month in a half ago my car brokedown on a saturday and i called Geico, since i have Emergency Road Service. Since Firestone is one of the few Auto repairs open on sundays i told him to take my car to one of the branch closest to me at that point. For some extrange reason they took my car to another Firestone further than the one i picked, the excuse they gave me it was because the one they chose it would give me a 5% discount for the repair. At that point the only thing that i wanted is just to get my car fix and i did not think about nothing suspicious.

Firestone had my car the whole entire sunday and they could not find out what was the problem, until next day {Monday}. I called firestone first time in the morning on monday to tell them that if by noon they still not able to find out about the issue with my car, i was going to take it somewhere else. Finally 2 hours later they called me and it was the Fuel Pump and the repair according to guy it was going to be $561.00, after i made some calls i decided to go ahead and have them fix my car.

Next day on tuesday when i went to pick up my car, the bill was for $661.00, when i replied to the guy that happens to be the manager, he told me that he said it very clear that it was $661.00. Long story short, i found out in 2 different places that my car would be fixed for $350.00.

Now i am reporting this abuse to the authorities and i want everyone to know that DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO FIRESTONE, cause is going to cost you a lot. By the way i am not longer with Geico not only cause they raise my policy but because of the connection they had on this incident.