Fireside Bank — Auto Loan
My husband and I purchased a Truck in July 08 and the loan was through Fireside Bank Auto. Well he lost his job and we were doing our best to make payments. They are very very rude and inconsiderate people who make you feel like a peice of you know what. They like to threaten people into giving them a payment eventhough you can not make it. They would not work with us at all. We would keep in contact w/ them and they would say okay we need a payment and them being beining rude. They would not have notes of when we called and they lie about everthing. Well, with no notice they came a had out truck repoed w/ no notice and gave us like 5 diff amounts that we would owe to get it back. It was not worth it we just let them have it. I can do with out the high intrest rate and their rude phone calls. My husband talked to a rep. asking if we could work a reasonable payment out to get it back and he said " We did you a favor we gave you the loan " his word exactly. So it goes to show you they do not give a damn about anyone. Yes, I would luv to file a lawsuit against them. For stress they caused and the hardship they caused us. b/c with out the truck my husband has no way to find a job or a way to work if he found a job. We were trying to get them to work w/ us but they wanted the money all upfront and they say " they dont work with people ". Well, I will never work with them again.
More Fireside Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fireside Bank - Rude workers, harassing customers 
- Fireside Bank - Reposession 
- Fireside Bank - They Don't Abide by their own Arrangements 
- Fireside Bank - REPO 
- Fireside Bank - Employment
- Fireside Bank - DO NOT work with fireside!
- Fireside Bank - Wrongful info. 
- Fireside Bank - Unprofessionalism and harassment 
- Fireside Bank - Rude reps - Maria in particular 
- Fireside Bank - Do not EVER get a loan from them