Fireside Bank / Auto Loan

1 IN, United States Review updated:

My husband and I purchased a Truck in July 08 and the loan was through Fireside Bank Auto. Well he lost his job and we were doing our best to make payments. They are very very rude and inconsiderate people who make you feel like a peice of you know what. They like to threaten people into giving them a payment eventhough you can not make it. They would not work with us at all. We would keep in contact w/ them and they would say okay we need a payment and them being beining rude. They would not have notes of when we called and they lie about everthing. Well, with no notice they came a had out truck repoed w/ no notice and gave us like 5 diff amounts that we would owe to get it back. It was not worth it we just let them have it. I can do with out the high intrest rate and their rude phone calls. My husband talked to a rep. asking if we could work a reasonable payment out to get it back and he said " We did you a favor we gave you the loan " his word exactly. So it goes to show you they do not give a damn about anyone. Yes, I would luv to file a lawsuit against them. For stress they caused and the hardship they caused us. b/c with out the truck my husband has no way to find a job or a way to work if he found a job. We were trying to get them to work w/ us but they wanted the money all upfront and they say " they dont work with people ". Well, I will never work with them again.

Comments

• Fe
      6th of Aug, 2009

PAY YOUR BILLS AND THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN. SORRY YOU LOST YOUR JOB BUT DO THE RESPONSIBLE THING AND KEEP UP ON THE PAYMENTS OR RETURN THE TRUCK. THEY DON'T OWE YOU A NOTICE. THIS ISN'T WELFARE

• Fi
      17th of Jun, 2010

Have had an auto loan with these people since 2004. Loan was a five year loan which would of been paid off in october..however i filed for bankruptcy still keeping the car in which fire side tacked on another 3000 dollars to the price of the vehicle without any notification! So instead of it being a five year loan which is what my contract stated the say it will be another year (2010) before this car is paid in full. I still make payments in which half seem to still go towards intrest! I had refused to pay them for three months in which they added to my credit written off as a loss which im still paying for. This company is horrible. Buy the time im done paying of this ford taurus i would have paid 16, 000 for a 2000 dollar vehicle! (2002 ford taurus).