firefousesubs / negligent infliction

1 Dale Earnhardt BlvdKannapolis, NC, United States Review updated:

I was working for this firehouse subs franchise owner in kannapolis NC with no problem.I came to work to do a job and that's all they fired the GM.And hires a new GM. I work one day with the new GM she angrily and yelled at me in front everyone all day she has slam me with work i was doing goses beyond what others employees have to achieve and is solely imposed on me so that i was setup to fail/DiscriminatoryThe new GM was creating a crazy work plans that superman could not satisfy. She completely unattainable goals that i had to meet or face termination. And she states that she has concluded I'm not right for the job based on my performance.1 chance is all i got ? I did not no about this until i went to work the next day she came to the door and held up a note that states i no longer work here your fired come get your check next week. I worked there for 60 days with no problems.The owner did not want to here what i have to say about this problem.The owner hires petty little girls to do his work ? I did like working for firehouse/subs ?but not for franchise owner in kannapolis nc/ unfair discipline and criticism at work?

Da

Comments

• Da
      16th of Sep, 2009

firehouse/subs ????people go to firehouse to eat and say that was realy good ?But if they only new what was on it?All business have a floor and a 30 second rule?

2nd of Apr, 2010

I worked at Firehouse and even thought I left feeling disgruntled against my peers, I always took pride in my work. If food touches anything it's not supposed to in the Florence, SC Firehouse, it's trash. Your experience was simply due to bad or faulty employment. Don't take it out on the rest of them!