FiosOrder - Quote

1 Review updated:

I called in the day prior to my service installation date to make changes to my account. I had to call about 3-4 times before I could get a hold of someone to assist me; each call was about 1.5 hours long. I finally spoke representative and she wanted to save me as a soon to be customer so she provided me with a DVR credit and gave me a monthly service quote of 89.98… I asked her to confirm this information with me prior to ending our call and she help me keep my installation date which was the next day. When the technician came to my home the follow day… he was having issues installing the services so he call technical support and added the phone line service back to my account and he did not inform me of this change until he was leaving to go to his next appointment. If he just asked me what was going on with my account he would not have needed to make the unnecessary change he made. So, today I final had the opportunity to contact Verizon customer service about cancelling the phone service and I received a completely different monthly quote $110.97/ month for internet and tv service. When I requested the representative review the transaction from my conversation with the representatives on Friday July 3, 2017… all of a sudden there is no record of my call.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Hampton, VAWhen I requested a supervisor the young lady informed me no one was available and request to call back but I requested she transfer me to another representative to see if they could located a record of my conversation with the representative. I have spoke with 5 different people alone today and no one could assist with this dilemma. I finally spoke with another male for the last time to save my account before I have to switch to direct TV and we were able to identify the issue. The representative I spoke with on that day gave me a quote for services based on a 79.99 bundle they have for home phone and the internet not for internet and TV. The standard TV and internet bundle it 84.99 plus to DVR /Home DVR (5.99+19.99), due to the miss quote no one is stepping to the plate to accept the wrong and honor the original quote given before taxes. I am giving it 1 last try to see if a supervisor can fix this problem… I have recently moved and one of the reason I chose my new apartment was because they could get FIOS service; I know that is silly but its very, very true. I want to give them a chance but they defiantly have to work on how they service their customer and better documentation of information exchanged between customer and representative. I admit I was boarder line about to cancel my cell phone service with them due to this bad experience.

Ms

Comments

• Me
      Jul 23, 2008
    FIOS - TV never delivered
    Verizon
    West Orange
    New Jersey

I signed up for the Verizon triple play bundle back in January 02 2017. I was promised a 19" Sharp LCD HDTV for purchasing the plan. To this date, I have not received the promotional TV and everytime I called I get a different story. Two weeks ago I was told that I was in campain 164 and that all TV's were shipped out, if I didn't receive it in two weeks to call back. I just called and had a customer service person tell me that that information was not in the system and that he had no idea as to when the TV was going to be delivered. He just kept saying soon but could not quarantee delivery. I'm just wondering if something can be done about Verizon's falce advertizing.

MEA

•   Jul 19, 2009

WRITING: always interact in writing.

Follow EACH phone conversation with a snail-mail summary of your conversation to the place you send your bills. Include your name, address, and account number.

• Co
      Nov 08, 2013
    FIOS - not what they promised
    VERIZON
    Bel Air
    Maryland

was searching for ways to lower my utility bills especially the TV, called Verizon to see how I could lower my monthly bill on my bundle. Somehow they talked me into FIOS Said it was cheaper $108.40/month instead of current $126. Promised all the same channels, (asked them three times) Now after signing up, discovered I am missing 10 channels. AND the cost is now $114/month because supposedly we told them we wanted the better box that displays the channels and TV guide (will have to check w my husband on that one) They said we could have the extra channels but it would cost us another $20/month. I kept insisting they lied to me but they stated they sent me an email w all the channels but I did not take the time to check it. I just assumed they were being honest on the phone. Have spoken to maybe 8 different people and they all say the same thing...$20 for the extra channels.
    No way, not one more penny to these big corporate thugs. Sorry I did not google them sooner to see the hundreds of complaints against them