Fiosdead battery

1 Review updated:

Fios put in a "back-up" battery in our house. After < 2 yrs. it went dead and beeps 24/7. I "quiet button it" only lasts a few hrs . Called a rude person in a foreign country and was told unhook it.Oh, great- no TV! NEW BAT, sure/you charge 50.00 . It says rechargeable ????? I am checking out ATT and Comcast !!

Tell me what can I do to like you again!! Thax

Ro
Jan 14, 2015

Comments

Apr 28, 2009
    FIOS - Need Wire Buried
    Elkridge
    Maryland
    Phone: [protected]

Have been trying since 2/09 to have a FIOS wire buried. The wire runs accross the Common Areas of Condiminium and is an accident waiting to happen. If I do not get this wire buried, I am turning over to legal department on 5/1/09.

• Ka
      May 19, 2010
    FIOS - How does anyone think that Verizon Fios is good
    Fios
    verizon.com

How does anyone think that Verizon Fios is good. The service is awful. I have been trying to get in touch with customer service and no one is answering me.

Someone from Verizon please contact me.

• Bi
      Mar 16, 2011
    FIOS - Third Party Charges
    Jersey Ctiy

They are allowing 3rd party charges to the account. How does Store Front Riches and Boulvard LLC get on my account? The representatives say someone can get your number and start charging your account. It is an open credit card bill for any scam artist the charge you.

Sep 17, 2011
    FIOS - Poor service
    Fios

How does anyone think that Verizon Fios is good. The service is awful.

Someone from Verizon please contact me.

• Al
      Nov 07, 2011
    FIOS - Liars & Thieves
    Verizon

Worst company I ever dealt with. Stay away from FIOS!! Verizon FIOS does everything in its power to increased monthly bills and overcharges for things it thinks it can get away with.