[Resolved] Finrite Administratorscell phone repair via edgars, no feedback since august 2017, phone still not repaired

My son's cell phone screen broke and it has a 1 x free screen repair. We gave the phone in at Edgars Menlyn to repair via finrite in August 2017.
Firstly finrite contacted my son and said the courier company lost the phone.
After a few weeks past I received a sms that stated the claim has been placed on hold due to outstanding documents. After contacting the number provided several times and without any help, I could figure out they require a previous slip for the phone's speaker being repaired, motherboard changed, and finrite requires that slip for the imei number changed.
I send already 10 mails with the slip provided to finrite repairs and Edgars to no receive no feedback if the phone will ever be repaired.

• Resolution statement

• Finrite Administrators Customer Care's Response, May 14, 2018

Good day Ms Leandra Lubbinge, We would firstly like to apologize for all the inconvenience caused. Jean Billings one of our Complaints Consultants will be in contact with you shortly to resolve the matter. Thank you kindly for bringing the above to our attention.
    Kind Regards