[Resolved] Finrite Administrators — cell phone repair via edgars, no feedback since august 2017, phone still not repaired
My son's cell phone screen broke and it has a 1 x free screen repair. We gave the phone in at Edgars Menlyn to repair via finrite in August 2017.
Firstly finrite contacted my son and said the courier company lost the phone.
After a few weeks past I received a sms that stated the claim has been placed on hold due to outstanding documents. After contacting the number provided several times and without any help, I could figure out they require a previous slip for the phone's speaker being repaired, motherboard changed, and finrite requires that slip for the imei number changed.
I send already 10 mails with the slip provided to finrite repairs and Edgars to no receive no feedback if the phone will ever be repaired.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Finrite Administrators Customer Care's Response, May 14, 2018
Good day Ms Leandra Lubbinge, We would firstly like to apologize for all the inconvenience caused. Jean Billings one of our Complaints Consultants will be in contact with you shortly to resolve the matter. Thank you kindly for bringing the above to our attention.
More Finrite Administrators Complaints & Reviews
- Finrite Insurance Company - insurance 
- [Resolved] Finrite - cellphone claim 
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone insurance - unethical behaviour
- [Resolved] Edgars Finrite - cellphone insurance
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone repairs
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - telkom/finrite insurance
- Finrite Telkom - cellphone claim
- Finrite Administrators - Vodacom insurance claim not being processed, been 2 weeks and no answers
- Finrite Administrators - finrite taking too long to process my claim, rude agents