[Resolved] Finrite Administrators / cell phone claim

5 Roodepoort, South Africa

I have lodged a claim on 07.12.2018 at edgars wonderpark - I lost my cell phone and I was asked to pay excess fee of R500.00 of which I paid on 18.12.2018 . I have been calling finrite daily but the consultants there are not helpful at all and don't keep their promises . The last person I spoke to on 21.12.2018 was Thuso Mashego @ 14:29 who promised to call me back within an hour with feedback up to now I am still waiting . I begged to be transferred to their placements dept or to speak to a team leader but all consultants I spoke to refuse to transfer my call, they all say someone will phone me back . On the 31st dec 2018 cell insurance subscriptions was debited but I still have not receive a phone or a courtesy call to keep me updated of the progress of my claim . I am very disappointed with the service I receive from finrite consultants and I am now approaching a month without positive feedback or a cellphone . My details are as follows:
ID NO : [protected]
Kedibone Emily Rabalao
Cell no: [protected]

• Resolution statement

• Finrite Administrators Customer Care's Response, Jan 03, 2019

Good day Ms Rabalao

We hereby acknowledge the receipt of the complaint and will investigate the matter accordingly. We will provide the required response as soon as possible after the matter has been investigated.

Yours Sincerely