[Resolved] FinjIndia / Job providing consultancy

101,1st Floor, Near 56,, Building, Gold Stone Building, Lala Banarasilal Dawar Marg, New Palasia, Old Palasia, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

Worst consultancy don't go. Wastage of time and money.
Fake promises and dirty business they are playing. They are playing with job seekers money and wasting their time. I suggest you to do not register in this consultancy. After registration they will not pick your call and will show you attitude like you have not paid them nothing. After 2-3 month wasting your time they will forced you to change your domain (Job profile for which you have paid money) and try to provide you bpo job. I hope I could get my money back from such a money looters.

• Resolution statement

• Finjindia HR Consulting Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2017

Dear Mr Mitul,
    As per our records we never forced any candidate to work in BPOs, even the applicant can write us the mail at initial level if he/she has any kind of issues regarding services, At Email- hr.[protected]@gmail.com . Dear Mitul please let us know the recruiter name who forced you to join BPO Job.

Mi