finish point marketing / false billing

My credit card was charged $79.76 at 6:09 AM on 10/23/08. I do not know why. I have placed no order. I called the phone no. given by my bank and was directed to this website. I was also given another no. of Finished Products Marketing. I called the no. twice only to have aqn 11minute wait time. I want this amount credited to my account immediately. J c dodgen [protected]

Comments

• Si
      31st of Jul, 2009

They did the same to me. I am going to speak with my lawyer about this. This is the kind of thing that has "Class Action Lawsuit" written all over it. Good luck Finish Point Martketing and good luck to Finish Point Marketing's Business Partners!!

• Ke
      15th of Mar, 2011

my debit card was charged 4x today for something i didnt even order and when i asked them to fix it they couldnt find my name in their computer!!! thats weird since you have my bank info!

• De
      6th of May, 2011

I was charged the day I received my LeanSpa Cleanser & Diet products in the mail box. There was supposed to be a 14 day free trial. I called immediately to the 800 number and all they did was apologize. They would not return my money unless I return the products, so I got 2 RMA numbers from the rep and was told to call back in 3-5 business days for refund. That was on 3/29/2011. Meanwhile, I contacted them on 4/5/2011 and was told that it takes 7-10 business days for refund to be issued. So I waited until 4/13/2011, I called again on 4/18/11, I spoke to John #151 who said, that they had not received the products back yet but the warehouse was really behind in processing returns. He said he would request another refund but it would take 5-7 working days to get the refund. Also on 4/13/11, I received and email from LeanSpa saying my refund had be processed on that date. I called again and spoke with Dennis on 4/21/11, who said to wait 5-7 business days. On 4/25/11, I finally received $79.99 credit but I had to call back, spoke with Chris #5933, who said just said need to wait 5-7 business days . Today is 5/6/11, I called again and spoke to Mathew who informed me that my credit was processed yesterday for diet pills and I would need to wait another 5-7 business days for that credit. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with, in regards to internet businesses. They take your money right up front (false advertising), and it takes them months to return it. What a scam. I agree that a "Class Action Lawsuit" needs to be brought against this company. Count me in. Debra Genord

• Wh
      29th of Aug, 2011

Bad Products - Bad Service - Finish Point Marketing represents companies that work on the fringe of the law. Companies like Finish Point Marketing and Finish Point Marketing should be put out of business.
    I've been in contact with Glen Arnell who tells me that "I'm taking care of it" and "I've contacted the company" and then ONLY responds when you contact him/her again, and again tells you "I'm taking care of it". It's now been months since he originally indicated that he was taking care of this & he now says "you didn't return the product within 30 days - which I did.

• Wh
      27th of Sep, 2011

Glen is a first class dufus, who like others have said owns and runs a company that is on the fringe of the law.