Finish Line / changed my order in their system
I ordered two baltimore orioles full zip hoodies on november 19. When I received one of the hoodies on november 26, I found that they had sent me a hoodie with the logo of the boston red sox! Upon checking the website, I found that they had changed my entire order to boston red sox logos. I emailed them for 3 days (During which time I also attempted to call their customer service number, which always replied that they were experiencing extremely high call volume... Big surprise!! And to call back tomorrow. It said this for three days in a row.)
Still waiting for the second wrong logo hoodie, and then I may just take the whole mess back to a local store.
I will never buy anything from this company again, and would not recommend them to anyone.
More Finish Line Complaints & Reviews
- FinishLine.com - stay away from this company! 
- Finish Line - refused to allow exchange of shoes 
- Finish Line - unknowing subscription to sports illustrated 
- Finish Line - refuse to accept return and refund 
- FinishLine.com - credit card fraud
- Finish Line - they bill you, then send wrong product
- Finishline - finishline is not to be trusted
- Finish Line - typical finshline
- Finishline - check fraud 
- Finishline Consultants - employee relations. unethical